1. Easy Tissue Paper Heart Votives The perfect easy-to-make gift for teachers and grandparents.
3. Valentine’s Swirl Cupcakes Your kids will be thrilled when they bite into these swirl cupcakes.
4. Doily Banner using Kids Artwork The doilies were purchased at the Dollar Store and the inside hearts created by my kids.
5. Making Heart Crayons Wouldn’t these be great to make for you child’s classmates?
|Guest Post from Toys in the Dryer|
6. Valentine’s Meringue You know your kids would love this Valentine’s themed meringue.
|Guest post from Enjoying the Journey|
7. Valentine’s Fortune Cookies and Free Valentine’s Printable I love this idea for fortune cookies with a personalized message inside and a fun Valentine’s printable.
|Guest post from Shaped By Grace|
I hope you enjoyed these Kid Friendly Valentine’s Ideas. If so, please pin this and spread the LOVE!
Want more Mess?