Make this NOW. I’m usually not very demanding, but oh my goodness this is GOOD. We love crescent roll recipes. There is just so much you can do with them. To think that for the longest time we just baked them up and spread some butter on them. While they are very good that way, it doesn’t take much time or imagination to dress up a crescent. In the past we have made Pepperoni Pizza Crescents and those were a huge hit. I was in the mood for something sweet and thought we would try making Apple Crescents. Think of them as an easy apple pie. I love apple pie and crescents so how could this be wrong? Check out how easy they are to make – even with kids!
You will need:
- Tube of crescent rolls
- Apple pie filling
- Caramel sauce
- Toaster oven
- Tube of crescent rolls - 8 count
- Can of apple pie filling
- Caramel Syrup
- Preheat toaster oven or conventional oven to 375 degrees.
- Unroll and separate crescents into 8 triangles.
- Place one apple from the can of apple pie filling into the center of the crescent triangle.
- Roll from large end of the crescent to the point of the triangle.
- Pinch edges of crescent together.
- Bake for 12 minutes at 375 degrees.
- Remove from oven and top each crescent with 1 teaspoon of caramel syrup.
If you enjoyed these apple crescents, check out: