Spring is in the air. Do you feel it? The weather is warming up, flowers are blooming and many are preparing to celebrate the Easter season. I don’t know who gets more excited about the amount of Easter themed activities to be found this time of year – me or my kids. As I was searching for some ideas to do with the kids, I came across these 19 Fun Easter Activities for Preschoolers by some of the top kid bloggers out there. There are ideas here for arts and crafts, games and of course egg decorating! For more Easter activities, be sure to check out this Easter Egg Word Game and an Easter Egg Letter Matching Game.
This post contains affiliate links.
Easter Activities for Preschoolers
1. Baking Soda Easter Eggs from Mess for Less
2. Toilet Roll Easter Bunnies from Happy Hooligans
3. Shaving Cream Dyed Easter Eggs from Crafty Morning
4. Rolled Easter Egg Painting from Tinkerlab
5. Easter Egg Pattern Match Game for Kids from Teach Mama
6. Printable Easter Bingo Game from Pre-K Pages
7. Free Easter Preschool Worksheets from Mess for Less
8. Marshmallow Easter Bunny Craft from No Time for Flashcards
9. Easter Fine Motor Color Matching Activity from Little Bins for Little Hands
10. Easter Color By Number from Itsy Bitsy Fun
11. Woobly Easter Eggs from And Next Comes L
12. Easter Egg Sensory Bin from Learn Play Imagine
13. Spotted Easter Eggs from Mess for Less
14. Easter Egg Art in Preschool from Fun a Day
15. Preschool Addition Game with Chicks and Eggs from Simple Fun for Kids
16. Easy Chick Craft for Preschoolers from Housing a Forest
17. Easter DIY Memory Game from Happily Ever Mom
18. Easter Egg Sensory Game from My Mundane and Miraculous Life
19. Life Size Bunny Hop Board Game from Playground Parkbench
Want more Mess?