This post contains affiliate links. For more information please read my disclosure.
Pão de queijo
- ½ cup of oil
- 1 cup of milk
- 24 oz of tapioca flour
- 10 oz of shredded mozzarella
- 1 cup of Parmesan cheese
- 4 eggs
- Few pinches of salt
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees and grease a cookie sheet.
- Mix together the oil and milk and heat until just boiling.
- Add the milk and oil to a large bowl containing the tapioca flour.
- Knead the mixture and add all of the other ingredients and knead again until a dough forms.
- Roll into ping pong sized balls and place on greased cookie sheet.
- Bake for 25 minutes.
If you love cooking with your kids, you’ll enjoy Kidstir. When you sign up for Kidstir your child will receive a monthly kit that will provide fun food adventures for them. You’ll get tasty recipes and fun new cooking tools that will spark a love of cooking in kids. This is such a great way to create memories with kids in the kitchen.