This is a sponsored post. The holiday season is approaching and one of my favorite seasonal activities is holiday baking. Okay, I confess, it is also holiday eating. Either way, this recipe for Glazed Chocolate Fudge Cake fits the bill. I decided to make mini cakes with this recipe since I know if I made a larger cake I would end up eating most of it. These mini cakes are great to share with another person. My husband and I split one for dessert and the serving size was perfect. If you love chocolate, you must try this delicious chocolate cake recipe. It will become one of your go-to favorites.
- Nonstick cooking spray
- 1 cup of flour
- 2/3 cup of granulated sugar
- 1/3 cup of baking cocoa
- 1 teaspoon of baking powder
- 3/4 teaspoon of baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon of salt
- 1 large egg, room temperature
- 1/2 cup Dark Chocolate Fudge Flavor Nestle Coffee-Mate Liquid Coffee Creamer
- 1/4 cup of vegetable oil
- 1/2 cup of hot water
- Vanilla frosting
- 4 ramekins
- 1/4 cup of powdered sugar
- 1/8 cup of baking cocoa
- 1 tablespoon Chocolate Fudge Flavor Nestle Coffee-Mate Liquid Coffee Creamer
- 1/2 tablespoon of melted butter
Spread vanilla frosting on the bottom half. You will want to use enough frosting to make a nice thick layer of frosting in the middle.
- Dark Chocolate Fudge — Rich, dark and indulgent like only chocolate fudge can be. Enjoy a cup of coffee that’s every chocolate lover’s dream come true.
- Peppermint Mocha — Enjoy one of the season’s most popular flavors! Let the comfort of crisp peppermint and chocolatey mocha warm you up this holiday season.
- Eggnog Latte — What would the holidays be without the flavor of Eggnog? Invite over some guests and prepare a holiday flavored latte for everyone on your list.
These delicious seasonal flavors are only available through December so get them while you can!