Has your New Year’s Eve celebrating changed since you had kids? Maybe you once stayed up until the wee hours of the morning toasting and celebrating a new year. Now you sit at home and ring in the new year in another time zone so the kids can go to bed and you can too. Yes, lots has changed since kids came into the picture, but you can still have a fun and festive celebration with the entire family with these New Year’s Eve Kids Activities.
This post contains affiliate links. If you click one of them and make a purchase, Mess for Less will receive a small percentage of the sale, at no extra cost to you. These proceeds help keep the blog running. Thanks for your support!
Each link number corresponds with a number in the photos below so you can see exactly what these New Year’s Eve Kids Activities look like. If any of the activities are year specific, you can easily change them to the new year.
1. Time Capsule from Come Together Kids
2. New Year’s Counting Game Printable from JDaniel4’s Mom
3. New Year’s Eve Surprise Ball from Mama, Papa, Bubba
4. New Year’s Coloring Party Hats from Totschooling
5. New Year Family Interview from Teach Mama
6. New Year’s Wish Crackers from The Mad House
7. New Year’s Eve Party Masks from Green Owl Art
8. New Year’s Eve Noisemaker from Glued to My Crafts Blog
9. New Year’s I Spy Printable from The Pleasantest Thing
10 New Year’s Eve Family Game with Free Printable from All Done Monkey
11. New Year’s Eve Countdown Clock Craft from Buggy and Buddy
12. New Year’s Eve Spin Drum Craft from No Time for Flash Cards
13. Glittery New Year’s Playdough from Homegrown Friends
14. New Year’s Resolutions for Kids from Mess for Less
15. New Year’s Eve Photo Props from Red Ted Art
16. New Year’s Eve Party Noisemakers from Meaningful Mama
17. New Year’s Noisemaker from Naturally Educational
18. New Year’s Discovery Bottle from Little Bins for Little Hands
19. New Year’s Eve Kids Countdown Chain from Sugar Aunts
20. New Year’s Scrabble Math from And Next Comes L
New Year’s Eve with kids will be different. But different doesn’t have to mean worse. So no matter what time you celebrate the New Year, I hope you enjoy the time with your family by trying some of these New Year’s Eve Kids Activities.