Pepperoni Pizza Crescents
This post contains affiliate links.
Add half the string cheese and one slice of pepperoni on top.
If you are looking for a quick and easy kids meal or a tasty snack, look no further. I have to say of everything we made using crescent rolls these pepperoni pizza crescents were my favorites. You just can’t beat the yummy taste of pizza combined with a flaky crescent roll.
- Tube of 8 crescent rolls
- 8 tablespoons of marinara sauce
- 4 string cheese mozzarella
- 8 slices of pepperoni
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Cut string cheese in half so you have 8 pieces.
- Unroll the crescent rolls and separate into eight triangles.
- For each triangle of crescent dough:
- Spoon one tablespoon of marinara sauce into the center of the crescent.
- Place half of the string cheese and pepperoni on top.
- Roll up the crescent around the cheese stick and pepperoni.
- Pinch the edges of the dough so that no sauce or cheese is visible.
- Bake in a 375 degree oven on a greased pan for 9-12 minutes until golden brown.
If you love struggle with picky eaters like I do, you know you will try anything to entice them to eat. Something that we have had success with are Funbites. This food cutter which has been seen on Shark Tank cuts food into bite sized fun shapes which makes food look so inviting and fun!
Want more Mess?