This post contains affiliate links.
Turkey and Cheese Crescent Roll Recipe
These crescents are a big hit with kids because they are super cheesy. All you need to make them are crescent rolls, sliced turkey and cheese. We used shredded cheese, but slices would work as well. When it comes to cheese, use what your kids like. My kids enjoy a cheddar/jack mix, but straight cheddar or provolone also works well in this crescent roll recipe.
- Tube of 8 crescent rolls
- ¼ cup of shredded cheese (to top the crescents - optional)
- For each crescent:
- 1 slice of turkey
- 1 tablespoon of shredded cheese
- Unroll crescent rolls from tube and separate into eight triangles.
- In each triangle, you will place one folded up slice of turkey and one tablespoon of cheese.
- Roll up like an ordinary crescent, careful that none of the filling spills out.
- Seal the edges a bit before baking to keep in the filling.
- Bake for 12 minutes.
- When there is one minute of cook time left, you can add shredded cheese to the top if desired.
- Let cool but serve while warm.
If you liked this Turkey and Cheese Crescent Roll Recipe, you’ll love: