You can find all sorts of cute diaper bags at Baby Depot at Burlington, like this one from Fisher Price that my daughter was partial to. The 5 must have items I picked for a day at the beach won’t take up lots of room in a diaper bag, so you’ll have plenty of room for those swim diapers.
5 Must Have Items for a Beach Day with Baby
To recap, don’t leave home with out these items when you are taking baby to the beach:
1. Coppertone Kids Sunscreen – Anytime you have baby out in the sunshine, this is a good idea.
2. Disney Junior Minnie Mouse Beach Hat – Baby Depot at Burlington had lots of cute choices for summer hats. My kids are partial to Disney so we picked this one. A hat is great protection for baby’s head during a beach day.
3. First Years Take & Toss Bowls with Lids – These are the perfect size for baby food, finger food or snacks for the entire family. You can use these again and again or toss them if things get too messy.
4. Johnson’s Hand and Face Wipes – These alcohol free wipes get rid of 95% of the dirt and germs that baby might pick up at the beach.
5. Baby King Disposable Diaper Bags – These bags trap odors so you can dispose of those swim diapers. They take up hardly any room in your diaper bag. You won’t even know you have them with you, but will be glad you do!
For more summetime fun check out:
Want more Mess?