Valentine's Day Activities for Kids
1. Kid Made Heart Votives The perfect easy-to-make gift for teachers and grandparents.
4. Valentine's Banner using Kids Artwork The doilies were purchased at the Dollar Store and the inside hearts created by my kids.
5. Making Heart Crayons Wouldn't these be great to make for you child's classmates?
6. Heart Banner If you are looking for some ideas for Valentine's Day crafts for kids look no further. Kids will love making these beautiful art prints which they can turn into a festive banner.
7. Valentine's Day Activities for Toddlers Fun activities that your toddler can do to prepare for Valentine's Day.
8. Preserving Valentine's Flowers Here's what to do with all those flowers you got from your loved ones on Valentine's Day. Or the flowers you bought for yourself while making loved ones feel guilty.
GOT A CRAFTY KID?
The folks at Annie's know crafting, so you know they have put together some amazing kits for your kids.
The Creative Girls Club subscription box will get your girl's creative juices flowing. Girls get two kits each month full of crafting fun. Best of all, the crafting can be done with minimal adult supervision. While she is creating, she will be learning valuable skills such as painting, beading, stitching, paper crafting, and much more!
For boys and girls:
These Young Woodworkers Kits have everything your little builder needs to create crafts and toys they can enjoy, while learning important woodworking skills along the way. Your child's first three kits will include 5 kid-sized, high-quality tools they'll use again and again. A new woodworking project is delivered every four weeks, with a new and exciting skill to master. Each project teaches a real world skill that kids will use for years to come.
If you liked these Valentine's Day Activities for Kids, you'll love: