- Pre-cooked pizza crust
- Apple pie filling
- One tablespoon of milk
- Mini marshmallows
- Cinnamon Chex (or substitute your favorite flavor)
- White chocolate candy melts
This caramel apple dessert pizza is a decadent treat that can be made start to finish in under 20 minutes.
The Ultimate Caramel Apple Dessert Pizza
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Spoon apple pie filling on to the crust. Cover the crust with the filling.
- Sprinkle on some cinnamon.
- Add a handful of mini marshmallows.
- Melt the candy in a bowl in the microwave. Set the microwave to 50% and check every 30 seconds or so, stirring each time.
- Add one tablespoon of milk to the caramels and stir.
- Drizzle the caramel on the pizza.
- Top with a handful of crushed cinnamon Chex.
- Bake it at 350 degrees for 10-12 minutes.
- Melt a handful of white chocolate candy melts and drizzle over the pizza.
If you liked this Caramel Apple Dessert Pizza, you’ll love: