- Pre-cooked pizza crust
- Apple pie filling
- One tablespoon of milk
- Mini marshmallows
- Cinnamon Chex (or substitute your favorite flavor)
- White chocolate candy melts
This caramel apple dessert pizza is a decadent treat that can be made start to finish in under 20 minutes.
DO YOUR KIDS LOVE COOKING?
I have long been a proponent of cooking with kids. There are so many things kids learn helping out in the kitchen. Math, reading, chemistry and cooperation and more are used while following a recipe.
Raddish is a monthly subscription box for kids that is a cooking club, culinary lesson, and mealtime solution all-in-one. Young children get to work with an adult, while older kids and teens independently indulge their culinary curiosity! And it’s perfect for picky eaters — kids who cook, eat!
A new kit is delivered to your doorstep every month!
Each kit features a new culinary theme! You’ll also get a shopping list emailed to you prior to delivery so you will be ready to cook. These kits are a great way for kids to develop new cooking skills and confidence in the kitchen while the entire family builds memories together. Find out more here.
The Ultimate Caramel Apple Dessert Pizza
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Spoon apple pie filling on to the crust. Cover the crust with the filling.
- Sprinkle on some cinnamon.
- Add a handful of mini marshmallows.
- Melt the candy in a bowl in the microwave. Set the microwave to 50% and check every 30 seconds or so, stirring each time.
- Add one tablespoon of milk to the caramels and stir.
- Drizzle the caramel on the pizza.
- Top with a handful of crushed cinnamon Chex.
- Bake it at 350 degrees for 10-12 minutes.
- Melt a handful of white chocolate candy melts and drizzle over the pizza.
If you liked this Caramel Apple Dessert Pizza, you’ll love: