This is a sponsored post. The holiday season is approaching and one of my favorite seasonal activities is holiday baking. Okay, I confess, it is also holiday eating. Either way, this recipe for Glazed Chocolate Fudge Cake fits the bill. I decided to make mini cakes with this recipe since I know if I made a larger cake I would end up eating most of it. These mini cakes are great to share with another person. My husband and I split one for dessert and the serving size was perfect. If you love chocolate, you must try this delicious chocolate cake recipe. It will become one of your go-to favorites.
Glazed Chocolate Fudge Cake
Spread vanilla frosting on the bottom half. You will want to use enough frosting to make a nice thick layer of frosting in the middle.
Glazed Chocolate Fudge Cake
- nonstick cooking spray
- 1 cup flour
- ⅔ cup granulated sugar
- ⅓ cup baking cocoa
- 1 tsp baking powder
- ¾ tsp baking soda
- ½ tsp salt
- 1 large egg, room temperature
- ½ cup Dark Chocolate Fudge Flavor Nestle Coffee-Mate Liquid Coffee Creamer
- ¼ cup vegetable oil
- ½ cup hot water
- vanilla frosting
For glaze, whisk together
- ¼ cup powdered sugar
- ⅛ cup baking cocoa
- 1 tbs Chocolate Fudge Flavor Nestle Coffee-Mate Liquid Coffee Creamer
- ½ tbs melted butter
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Spray four ramekins with nonstick cooking spray. Combine flour, sugar, cocoa, baking powder, baking soda and salt in a large bowl. Mix until the ingredients are thoroughly combined.
- To the flour mixture, add Coffee-Mate Creamer, oil and egg and beat until combined. Gradually add hot water and beat for two minutes.
- Divide batter equally between four ramekins.
- Bake for 25 minutes or until a toothpick stuck in the center comes out clean. Cool for 10 minutes in ramekin and remove and then transfer to a wire rack to cool.
- When cooled, slice the mini cakes in half. I also cut a bit off the top of the mini cake to make the surface flat.
- Spread vanilla frosting on the bottom half. You will want to use enough frosting to make a nice thick layer of frosting in the middle.
- To make the glaze, whisk together ¼ cup of powdered sugar, ⅛ cup of baking cocoa, 1 tablespoon of Dark Chocolate Fudge Flavor Nestle Coffee-Mate Liquid Coffee Creamer and ½ a tablespoon of melted butter. Mix until smooth and pour on cooled and frosted cake.
EAT AT HOME MEAL PLANS
Have you heard about Eat At Home Meal Plans? If the cost of eating out or the decision of what to make for dinner each night is stressing you out, then you must try these. When you sign up, you get access to four separate meal plans each month (Traditional, Wholesome Traditional, Slow Cooker, and No Flour/No Sugar). All you do is print the plans, color-coded grocery lists, and recipes you want for that month. Don’t worry, there are lots of options, so even picky eaters will find something they like.
Then when it is time for dinner, make that night’s recipe (choices include make-ahead, freezer meals, slow-cooker recipes, and other time-saving strategies).
That’s it! Dinner is on the table and you can enjoy a home cooked meal with the family – without the stress!
We all have more important things to do than meal planning. Let someone else do it for you with Eat At Home Meal Plans. Monthly, quarterly and annual plans are available.