Mother's Day is just around the corner, and for many of us that means taking mom out to a restaurant for brunch. There is nothing wrong with that. moms love brunch and who doesn't like going out to eat? But if you are ready to up your Mother's Day game, why not try making mom the brunch of her dreams. Now this doesn't have to be difficult. You can even enlist the kids' help. These are the 21 Best Mother's Day Brunch Recipes that I have discovered. As a mom who loves to eat, I can judge a great brunch recipe. If you are the mom of the house and you are reading this, send a link to your husband as a not-so-subtle hint.
After you have made mom one of the mother's day brunch recipes below, it is time to pamper her. Consider these pampering gifts that moms love. Help mom relax in the tub with these luxurious Bath Bombs and a Spa Bath Pillow which will cradle her head and neck perfectly. Since Moms are on their feet a lot, treat them to this Foot Massager. Mom deserves it!
Mother's Day Brunch Recipes
1. Sausage, Egg and Biscuit Breakfast Casserole from Mess for Less - Make this ahead of time and just pop in the oven in the morning. Warm, cheesy and delicious!
2. Deviled Avocado Eggs from To Simply Inspire - A healthier twist on traditional deviled eggs.
3. Mini Breakfast Cups from Leave No Leftovers - Eggs and bacon in a handy package.
4. Quinoa Stuffed Mushrooms from Homework - If mom loves quinoa, then these healthy bites are perfect for her!
5. Sweet Potato and Baby Spinach Frittata from Sidewalk Shoes - Sweet potatoes, baby spinach and goat cheese - yum!
6. Skillet Cinnamon Rolls from The Wicked Noodle - Everything tastes better when made in a skillet!
7. Almond Blueberry Scones from Peas and Crayons - Nothing says relaxing Mother's Day like a cup of tea and one of these scones.
8. Crustless Quiche with Spring Vegetables from Fannetastic Food -This would be great served with a side of fruit.
9. Country Style Breakfast Tacos from You Brew My Tea - If mom loves Mexican food, she'll enjoy this hearty brunch option.
10. Apple Cinnamon Crumble Doughnuts from Strength and Sunshine - It's like apple pie in donut form!
11. Corn Flaked Topped Hash Brown Casserole from Mess for Less - This dish is perfect for breakfast, brunch or dinner. So cheesy and delicious!
12. Best Blueberry Pound Cake from Organized 31 - Kids can help make this easy pound cake. Wouldn't mom appreciate that?
13. Country Ham and Cheddar Biscuits from The Country Chic Cottage - I would serve these to mom just out of the oven with some butter slathered on top.
14. Chocolate Chip French Toast Bake from Finding Sanity - Love the idea of adding chocolate chips to this french toast bake.
15. Caramel Apple Crepes from Creative Green Living - Don't be intimidated by making crepes. These are easy to make and will impress mom!
16. Mini Frittatas in Jar with Asparagus and Pancetta from Home Cooking Memories - Spring time ingredients and baked in jar. Mom will love these!
17. Strawberry Ginger Lemonade from 100 Directions - Mom is sure to be thirsty after all that food!
18. Slow Cooker Cheesy Bacon Strata from Homemaking Hacks - This recipe looks fancy but is made in the slow cooker. Easy peasy!
19. Breakfast Empanadas with Smoky Cheese Dip from Snappy Gourmet - You'll never believe what they used to make these empanadas.
20. Wild Violet Muffins from Farm Fresh Feast - If mom loves flowers, she'll flip for these fresh muffins.
21. Fluffy French Toast Muffins from Baking Beauty - French toast in muffin form? Yes, please!