This is sponsored post. Whether your child has started school already or will be starting in the next few weeks, back to school season is always one of the busiest times of the year. Between getting used to new schedules and the return of extracurricular activities, time is short. On busy days, the last thing I want to spend a lot of time doing is preparing dinner or cleaning up afterward. If you've ever tried Reynolds Oven Bags before, you know how simple they are to use. I made this One Pan Chicken and Rice Dinner which fed the entire family and required no clean-up. Talk about an easy dinner solution! This family friendly recipe is a winner for busy school nights. I was selected for this sponsored opportunity as a member of Clever Girls Collective and the content and opinions expressed here are all my own.
- Reynolds Oven Bags
- 13 x 9 inch baking pan
- 1 tablespoon of flour
- 1 can of cream of chicken soup
- 1 ¼ cup of water
- ¼ teaspoon of black pepper
- 1 cup of uncooked white rice
- 1 cup of cut asparagus
- 1 cut up lemon
- 1 ¼ lbs of cut up chicken breasts (we cut them into nugget sized pieces)
- ½ cup of shredded cheddar cheese (not pictured)
Bake for 60 minutes at 350 degrees or until the white rice is fully cooked. Cut a slit in the top of the bag and scoop out chicken and rice.
If you are looking for some more ideas for using Reynolds Oven Bags, check out this simple recipe for Italian Sausage:
- Prep Oven Bag according to directions on the box.
- Fill oven bag with your favorite type of sausage and roughly chopped peppers and onions.
- Cook until sausage is well done and vegetables are fork-tender.
- Serve with fresh bread