Pepperoni Pizza Crescents
Add half the string cheese and one slice of pepperoni on top.
If you are looking for a quick and easy kids meal or a tasty snack, look no further. I have to say of everything we made using crescent rolls these pepperoni pizza crescents were my favorites. You just can't beat the yummy taste of pizza combined with a flaky crescent roll.
Food Fun Friday - Pepperoni Pizza Crescents
- 8 crescent rolls
- 8 tablespoons of marinara sauce
- 4 string cheese mozzarella
- 8 slices of pepperoni
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Cut string cheese in half so you have 8 pieces.
- Unroll the crescent rolls and separate into eight triangles.
- For each triangle of crescent dough:
- Spoon one tablespoon of marinara sauce into the center of the crescent.
- Place half of the string cheese and pepperoni on top.
- Roll up the crescent around the cheese stick and pepperoni.
- Pinch the edges of the dough so that no sauce or cheese is visible.
- Bake in a 375 degree oven on a greased pan for 9-12 minutes until golden brown.
Eat at Home Meal Plans
Have you heard about Eat At Home Meal Plans? If the cost of eating out or the decision of what to make for dinner each night is stressing you out, then you must try these. When you sign up, you get access to four separate meal plans each month (Traditional, Wholesome Traditional, Slow Cooker, and No Flour/No Sugar). All you do is print the plans, color-coded grocery lists, and recipes you want for that month. Don't worry, there are lots of options, so even picky eaters will find something they like.
Then when it is time for dinner, make that night’s recipe (choices include make-ahead, freezer meals, slow-cooker recipes, and other time-saving strategies).
That's it! Dinner is on the table and you can enjoy a home cooked meal with the family – without the stress!
We all have more important things to do than meal planning. Let someone else do it for you with Eat At Home Meal Plans. Monthly, quarterly and annual plans are available.