One of the great things about the Weight Watchers plan is that you can splurge on higher point meals by using your weekly points and having lower point meals throughout the day. If I know I am going out to dinner at my favorite Italian restaurant, I want to have a really light lunch, and this Weight Watchers Friendly Broccoli Salad is just that. At 2 Freestyle points per serving, it is refreshing and filling and the crunch really helps keep me satisfied. If you are looking for light lunch options, try this salad!
Weight Watchers Friendly Broccoli Salad
2 Freestyle points per cup.
Combine broccoli, apples, cheese, carrots, cabbage, and grapes in a large bowl and toss to combine. Set aside the salad.
To make the dressing, stir together the Greek yogurt, sugar, and vinegar in a small bowl.
Pour over the top of the broccoli salad and stir until the ingredients are evenly coated.
This Weight Watchers Friendly Broccoli Salad tastes great when served immediately.
Many times I rush through eating, but this salad really makes you take your time. For one thing, it is not easy to chew through raw broccoli! I find this Weight Watchers Friendly Broccoli Salad, helps me to take my time and be mindful of what I am eating.
Weight Watchers Broccoli Salad
- 1 medium head of broccoli chopped into small pieces
- 2 cups gala apples chopped ( 3-4 apples )
- ½ cup Colby jack cheese diced
- ¼ cup carrots diced
- ¼ cup purple cabbage chopped
- 1 cup red grapes if they are large, slice them
- ½ cup plain fat free Greek yogurt
- 1 Tbsp. sugar
- 1½ Tbsp. Red Wine vinegar
- Combine broccoli, cheese, carrots, cabbage, and grapes in a large bowl.
- Toss to combine.
- Set aside.
- Stir together Greek yogurt, sugar, and vinegar in a small bowl. Pour over the top of broccoli mixture and stir evenly to coat.
- Tastes great when served immediately.
If you liked this Weight Watchers Friendly Broccoli Salad, you'll love these other weight watchers foods: