0 Point Chili in the Crock Pot
This 0 point Chili in the Crock Pot will become your new Weight Watchers favorite. Filling and delicious and so easy to make. #weightwatchers #zeropoints #freestyle
Servings 6 one cup servings
- 1 pound 99% fat free ground chicken
- 1 can of Kidney beans drained (15 oz)
- 1 can diced tomatoes with green chiles 14.5 oz
- 1 can diced tomatoes 14.5 oz
- 1 small onion chopped
- 1 tablespoon chili powder
- 1 teaspoon cumin
- ¼ teaspoon cayenne pepper
- ¼ teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 tsp salt
Cook ground chicken in a pan, breaking it apart to create crumbles.
Add chicken to a crock pot along with kidney beans, 2 cans of diced tomatoes, chopped onion and spices.
Stir to combine the ingredients.
Set crock pot to high and cook for 4 hours.
Calories: 121kcal | Carbohydrates: 2g | Protein: 13g | Fat: 6g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Cholesterol: 65mg | Sodium: 456mg | Potassium: 453mg | Vitamin A: 430IU | Vitamin C: 1.3mg | Calcium: 16mg | Iron: 1.1mg