Cheesy Chicken and Broccoli Casserole
Cheesy chicken and broccoli casserole is one of my family's favorite meals. Kids love this casserole!
Servings 6 -8
- 1 cup uncooked brown rice
- Country Crock 1 tablespoon for cooking rice and 1 tablespoon for recipe
- 10 oz broccoli florets fresh or frozen
- 2 cups cooked cut up chicken breast
- 1 can condensed cream of chicken soup
- ½ cup mayonnaise
- ½ cup of milk
- 1 ½ cups of shredded cheddar or cheddar and jack mix
- Ground black pepper to taste.
Cook rice according to package directions.
Steam broccoli and cook chicken breast.
Chop up chicken breast into bite size pieces.
Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
When the rice is cooked, spread it on the bottom of a greased 9×13 casserole dish or tray. Top with broccoli florets.
Top with chopped chicken breast.
In a bowl, combine the can of condensed soup, mayonnaise, milk and 1 tablespoon of melted Country Crock.
Pour the soup mixture evenly on top of the casserole and top with the shredded cheese. Add some pepper to taste.
Bake for 25 minutes at 350 degrees.
Calories: 474kcal | Carbohydrates: 28g | Protein: 22g | Fat: 30g | Saturated Fat: 9g | Cholesterol: 71mg | Sodium: 422mg | Potassium: 473mg | Fiber: 2g | Sugar: 2g | Vitamin A: 805IU | Vitamin C: 42.7mg | Calcium: 262mg | Iron: 1.3mg