Southwest Chicken Salad Recipe
This Southwest Chicken Salad Recipe is my favorite to make when I am short on time but still want something delicious and filling. Easy lunch idea!
- 4 cups of romaine/iceberg mix
- 6 oz Foster Farms® Refrigerated Grilled Chicken Breast Strips
- ½ cup black beans drained and rinsed
- ½ cup corn drained
- 1 avocado sliced
- ⅓ cup red onion chopped
- ½ cup southwestern dressing or ranch dressing
- ½ cup tortilla strips optional
Mix romaine and iceberg lettuce in a large bowl.
Drain and rinse black beans and drain corn. Add to salad.
Peel and slice avocado and add to salad.
Add chopped red onion to salad.
Add Foster Farms® Refrigerated Grilled Chicken Breast Strips.
Add dressing to salad and toss.
If desired, add tortilla strips.
Calories: 401kcal | Carbohydrates: 26g | Protein: 6g | Fat: 32g | Saturated Fat: 4g | Cholesterol: 13mg | Sodium: 465mg | Potassium: 688mg | Fiber: 9g | Sugar: 4g | Vitamin A: 5625IU | Vitamin C: 13.3mg | Calcium: 53mg | Iron: 1.9mg