Weight Watchers Broccoli Salad
1 cup per serving. 2 Points per cup.
- 1 medium head of broccoli chopped into small pieces
- 2 cups gala apples chopped ( 3-4 apples )
- ½ cup Colby jack cheese diced
- ¼ cup carrots diced
- ¼ cup purple cabbage chopped
- 1 cup red grapes if they are large, slice them
- ½ cup plain fat free Greek yogurt
- 1 Tbsp. sugar
- 1½ Tbsp. Red Wine vinegar
Combine broccoli, cheese, carrots, cabbage, and grapes in a large bowl.
Toss to combine.
Stir together Greek yogurt, sugar, and vinegar in a small bowl. Pour over the top of broccoli mixture and stir evenly to coat.
Tastes great when served immediately.
Calories: 130kcal | Carbohydrates: 20g | Protein: 5g | Fat: 4g | Saturated Fat: 2g | Cholesterol: 10mg | Sodium: 105mg | Potassium: 452mg | Fiber: 4g | Sugar: 12g | Vitamin A: 1710IU | Vitamin C: 95.5mg | Calcium: 130mg | Iron: 1mg