Crock Pot Chicken Soup
This Easy Crock Pot Chicken Soup is so comforting, especially if under the weather. The soup is easy to make thanks to the slow cooker & a shortcut.
- 1 can Cannellini beans (15 oz)(rinsed and drained)
- 1 can White Northern beans (15oz) ( rinsed and drained)
- 1 can Garbanzo beans (15 oz) (rinsed and drained)
- 1 can diced tomatoes (15oz) (reserve juices)
- 1 carton chicken broth (32 oz)
- 1 ½ cups carrots, diced
- 1 ½ cups celery, diced
- 1 ½ cups sliced mushrooms
- 1 cup onion, diced
- 1 rotisserie chicken (skinned and shredded)
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 2 bay leaves
- 1 sprig rosemary
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1 tsp dried thyme
- 1 teaspoon dried basil
- ½ teaspoon red pepper flakes
- salt and pepper to taste
- sliced green onions
Add all of the ingredients except for the garnish in the crock pot.
Cover the crockpot and cook on high for 3-4 hours or on low for 6-8 hours.
Prior to serving top with sliced green onion.
Calories: 258kcal | Carbohydrates: 24g | Protein: 28g | Fat: 7g | Saturated Fat: 2g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 1g | Monounsaturated Fat: 1g | Cholesterol: 72mg | Sodium: 490mg | Potassium: 499mg | Fiber: 7g | Sugar: 4g | Vitamin A: 4204IU | Vitamin C: 9mg | Calcium: 109mg | Iron: 3mg