What's not to love about hearts? They express love and sometimes contain chocolates. What can be better than that? Here are 15 Heart Activities to Love from the Kids Weekly Co-Op. They are great for boys and girls and are perfect for Valentine's Day.
These heart activities are sure to get kids in the Valentine's day spirit.
1. Chalk Stencil Heart Collage from Buggy and Buddy
2. Valentine's Day for Preschoolers from Sorting Sprinkles
3. Valentine's Cutting Skills from Little Bins for Little Hands
4. Fingerprint Heart Valentine's Day Tree from Arty Crafty Kids
5. Heart Crayon Valentine's from Crystal and Co.
6. Heart Shaped Berry Bird Feeder from Sun Hats and Wellie Boots
7. Valentine's Day Mobile with Tissue Paper Hearts from Mess for Less
8. Hanging Heart Photo Garland from Teach Me Mommy
9. Homemade Valentine's Cards from Ups, Downs, Smiles and Frowns
10. Hide and Seek Valentine's Cards from Inspiration Laboratories
11. Fine Motor Heart Stamping from House of Burke
12. Woven Heart Salt Dough from Emma Owl
13. Toddler Painted Valentine Heart Craft from SoHo Sonnet
14. Tissue Paper Heart Wreath from Crafts by Courtney
15. Heart Counting Bags from Happy Toddler Playtime