Chicken Alfredo Stuffed Shells
- 8 oz of uncooked large shells
- 1 teaspoon of olive oil
- ½ lb uncooked chopped chicken
- 1 cup of alfredo sauce
- 1¾ cup of ricotta cheese
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Boil water and cook shells according to package directions. Drain and set aside.
- Cut the chicken breasts into chunks and cook on medium heat in olive oil.
- When the chicken is cooked, chop into smaller pieces.
- In a medium bowl, mix ricotta and chicken.
- Fill each shell with a rounded tablespoon of the ricotta/chicken mixture.
- Pour ¼ cup of alfredo sauce into a 9x13 casserole dish and spread to cover the bottom. Fill the casserole dish with the stuffed shells.
- Pour ¾ cup of alfredo sauce over the stuffed shells. Cover with foil and bake in a 350 degree oven for 30 minutes.
- Remove from oven and add 1 cup of shredded mozzarella on top. Bake for 15 minutes uncovered.
Obviously, these Chicken Alfredo Stuffed Shells are an easy economical way to feed a crowd. If you are looking to feed a family and save money with make ahead meals, then one of the best resources I have found is MyFreezEasy. You will be able to create your own meal plans so you can make 10 to 12 meals for your freezer in less than one hour. You can choose from gluten free, slow cooker and clean eating options. You’ll be able to get 10 meals into your freezer without spending all afternoon in the kitchen.
Want more Mess?