No Bake Twinkies Cake for Spring
No Bake Twinkies Cake for Spring - This dessert would be perfect for Easter!
- 8 Twinkies one box contains 10
- 1 1/2 cups vanilla pudding
- 7-10 sliced strawberries
- 8 oz whipped topping slightly thawed
- Easter or Spring sprinkles
- Unwrap and place 8 Twinkies in an 8 x 8 casserole dish.
- Spread 1 1/2 cups of vanilla pudding over the Twinkies.
- Slice strawberries and layer over the top of the pudding.
- Stir the slightly thawed whipped topping in a bowl until it is spreadable. Spread over the top of the strawberry layer.
- Sprinkle Easter or Spring themed sprinkles on top.
- Refrigerate for at least 30 minutes and serve.
- Store any leftovers in the refrigerator.
This is a sponsored conversation written by me on behalf of Hostess. The opinions and text are all mine.