If you are looking for a fun Easter snack that you can serve and even make with your kids, then you need to try these Easter Bunny Dirt Cups. Made with Oreos and pudding, they are super simple to make and a great treat to celebrate Easter.
Why Easter bunny chocolate dirt cups are awesome
- A fun twist on the classic worms in dirt
- Kids can help to make them
- A perfect way to end an Easter meal
How to make this fun Easter dessert
Mix a package of Oreo cookies n' creme pudding with two cups of milk. Whisk as directed on the box.
Place 5 to 6 oreo cookies into a ziplock bag.
Use a kitchen mallet to lightly smash the cookies. You still want to leave some chunky parts.
In 2 oz cups, add a little pudding and some crushed cookies on top.
Add another layer of pudding and then top off with more Oreo cookies.
Pull the grass from the package and break it into smaller sections that more resemble grass. Place little pieces of edible grass into the pudding cups so that they stick out of the tops of the cups. Add the edible bunnies to the cups.
These cups make a delightful Easter treat for kids!
Easter Bunny Dirt Cups
- 2 cups milk
- 1 4.2 oz box cookies n' creme oreo pudding
- 6 oreo cookies
- 1 package edible grass and bunnies
- Mix package of pudding with two cups of milk. Whisk as directed on the box.
- Place 5 to 6 oreo cookies into a ziplock bag. Using a kitchen mallet lightly smash the cookies.
- In 2 oz cups, add pudding and top with Oreos. Top off with more pudding and more Oreos. Pull the grass from the package and break it into sections. Use little pieces to stick out of the tops of the cups. Add edible bunnies.
This nutritional information is approximate and was calculated using online calculators. Your nutritional information may vary depending on numerous factors.
Frequently asked questions
You can use little marshmallow peep bunnies. They come in a variety of colors.
You can add some chocolate Easter eggs like these Cadbury chocolate eggs.
Yes, chocolate would work wonderfully in this bunny dessert.