Does your family enjoy cheese curds at your favorite fast food restaurant? What if you could make them for your family to enjoy at home? What if you could do it quickly and easily and with very little mess? You can! This recipe is super simple to follow. You can enjoy this yummy side with your dinner or as an appetizer. Either way, it is sure to be a hit with your family!
AIR FRYER CHEESE CURDS
WHAT DO YOU NEED TO MAKE FRIED CHEESE CURDS?
To make these air fryer cheese curds, pour 1 tablespoon of milk into a bowl with 2 cracked eggs and mix.
Dredge the frozen cheese curds in 1 cup of flour.
Then dip the cheese curds in the egg.
Coat the cheese curds with 2 cups of Panko crumbs.
Lay the breaded cheese curds on an air fryer tray and place them in the air fryer.
Lightly spray the cheese curds with cooking spray.
Air fry the cheese curds at 350° for 3 minutes. Then remove them from the air fryer and flip the curds. Cook 3-5 minutes longer or until the curds are light browned, and have turned crispy. At this point they will have started to melt inside.
Serve these with your choice of dipping sauces. Marinara and ranch are popular options. Does your family prefer marinara or ranch with your cheese curds?
These make a yummy appetizer or side, but be warned, they won’t last long!
- Pour Milk into eggs & mix.
- Dredge the frozen cheese curds in the flour.
- Then dip the cheese curds in the egg.
- Coat the cheese curds with panko crumbs.
- Lay the breaded cheese curds on the air fryer tray & place them in the air fryer.
- Lightly spritz the cheese curds with cooking spray
- Air Fry the cheese curds at 350 degrees for 3 minutes. Then remove from air fryer and flip the curds. Cook 3-5 minutes longer or until the curds are light brown, crispy, and begin to melt.
- Serve with your favorite dipping sauce and enjoy!
If you enjoyed these air fryer cheese curds, you’ll also enjoy: