Today I am sharing one of our family friendly recipes for Fall Popcorn. It requires few ingredients and takes less than 10 minutes to assemble. I guarantee this Fall Popcorn will be the talk of any gathering your bring it to. It's also just a great snack for when you are sitting around the fire on a cool Fall night. If you are still in the mood for some Fall treats after you make this popcorn, try our Birthday Cake Popcorn.
⭐Why Fall Popcorn Is Awesome
- This Fall popcorn is a great treat for a crisp Fall day.
- Tastes just as good as any gourmet popcorn you'd find in a store.
- Making this fall popcorn snack mix is a fun activity for parents to do with their kids.
- Popcorn - I used popped since I didn't want the popcorn to have butter on it.
- Orange candy melts - Adds some seasonal color and sweetness.
- Candy corn - A traditional fall candy.
- Fall themed M&Ms - in fall colors/flavors. These are available seasonally. If they don't have them, regular M&Ms will do.
- Fall Sprinkles - Adds color and crunch to the popcorn mixture.
📋How To Make A Fall Popcorn Recipe
STEP 2: Drizzle the melted candy melts onto popcorn in a large bowl and add some of the candy corn, M&Ms, and sprinkles.
STEP 3: Stir and repeat until you have used all of the melted candy melts, candy and sprinkles.
STEP 4: Wait for the candy melts to harden and enjoy!
Tip 1: If you are looking for more things to add to the fall popcorn, you can add white chocolate chips, mini-marshmallows, and a dash of pumpkin pie spice.
Tip 2: Remove any unpopped kernels before adding the other ingredients.
How long do the candy melts take to harden?
Ours took about an hour to fully harden.
How do we store this fall popcorn mix?
This is best enjoyed within a few days of making it as the candy melts can soften the popcorn over time. You can store the popcorn in an airtight container.
🌟If you try this recipe, leave a star rating below or a review in the comment section. Be sure to sign up for my newsletter to get my latest recipes! When you sign up you get The 5 Essential Recipes All Busy Moms Need.
- 6 cups popped popcorn
- ½ cup orange candy melts
- ½ cup candy corn
- ½ cup pumpkin spice M&Ms
- Fall sprinkles
- Melt candy melts according to package directions.
- Place the popcorn in a bowl and drizzle the melted candy melts onto the popcorn.
- Add some of the candy corn, M&Ms, and sprinkles.
- Stir and repeat until you have used all of the melted candy melts, candy and sprinkles.
- Wait for the candy melts to harden. Ours took about an hour to fully harden.