Hidden Veggie Baked Mac and Cheese
Hidden Veggie Baked Mac and Cheese - Food Fun Friday
- 16 oz package of elbow macaroni
- 6 tablespoons of butter
- 2 1/2 cups of a mixture of shredded cheddar and jack cheeses
- 1 cup of milk
- 1 cup pureed carrot
- 1/4 teaspoon of salt
- pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Boil pasta according to package directions.
- Drain and return to pot.
- Stir in butter over low heat until butter is melted. Remove from heat.
- Stir in cheese.
- Add in defrosted carrot puree and stir to combine.
- Add milk, salt and pepper.
- Transfer to a 2 1/2 quart greased baking dish and bake for 30 minutes at 350 degrees.
Eat at Home Meal Plans
Have you heard about Eat At Home Meal Plans? If the cost of eating out or the decision of what to make for dinner each night is stressing you out, then you must try these. When you sign up, you get access to four separate meal plans each month (Traditional, Wholesome Traditional, Slow Cooker, and No Flour/No Sugar). All you do is print the plans, color-coded grocery lists, and recipes you want for that month. Don’t worry, there are lots of options, so even picky eaters will find something they like.
Then when it is time for dinner, make that night’s recipe (choices include make-ahead, freezer meals, slow-cooker recipes, and other time-saving strategies).
That’s it! Dinner is on the table and you can enjoy a home cooked meal with the family – without the stress!
We all have more important things to do than meal planning. Let someone else do it for you with Eat At Home Meal Plans. Monthly, quarterly and annual plans are available.