My kids love getting messy and getting their hands dirty, so it's no wonder that sensory activities are so popular at our house. With Valentine's day approaching, I was inspired to gather some of my favorite Valentines Day Sensory Activities and share them with you. Sensory play is meant to stimulate a child's senses, and this kind of play helps their development across the board. These activities are great for young children, but please make sure to supervise them and hold off on them if your child is still putting things in their mouth.
Each link number corresponds with a number in the photos below so you can see exactly what the Valentine Sensory Play activities look like.
Valentines Day Sensory Activities
1. Valentine Sensory Bin from Gift of Curiosity
2. Valentine Sensory Bottles from Natural Beach Living
3. Valentines Play Dough Activity Sensory Tray from Little Bins for Little Hands
4. Sensory Friendly Valentines from Mosswood Connections
5. Heart Themed Sensory from Teach Me Mommy
6. Red Hot Valentine's Day Slime from 123 Homeschool for Me
7. Valentine's Day Water Play from Pink Oatmeal
8. Rose Scented No Cook Play Dough from Danya Banya
9. Candy Heart Water Play from Fantastic Fun and Learning
10. Valentine's Day Sensory Bin from Fantastic Fun and Learning
11. Candy Hearts Oobleck Science Sensory Play from Little Bins for Little Hands
12. Valentine's Sensory Tub from Mrs. Jones Creation Station
13. Marbled Valentine's Day Playdough from Fireflies and Mudpies
14. Scented Valentine's Play Dough from Kids Craft Room
15. Valentine's Sensory Box from Play and Learn Everyday
16. Thumb Print Salt Dough Magnet from Messy Little Monster
17. Valentine Sensory Sink from My Nearest and Dearest
18. Valentine's Day Sensory Play and Toddler Art from Fun at Home with Kids
19. Squishy Heart Sensory Valentine Activity from B-Inspired Mama
20. Sensory Bottle Valentine's with Free Printable from Twodaloo
Be sure to check out The Best Non-Candy Valentines and these Valentine's Math Kindergarten Worksheets.