This is a sponsored conversation written by me on behalf of Bertolli®. The opinions and text are all mine. When I go out to eat I love to order dishes that contain Alfredo sauce. I love the cheesy, creamy flavor and my kids do too. Shockingly, my kids are not big fans of tomato based sauces. This is very surprising especially when you consider the fact that they are half Italian and so many Italian dishes use delicious tomato based sauces. I adore tomato sauce and usually have it a few times a week, but I also try and make traditional Italian dishes for the kids using an Alfredo sauce. The best one I’ve found is Bertolli® Alfredo Sauce. Today I’ll be sharing a delicious recipe for Chicken Alfredo Lasagna Cups where I used wonton wrappers in place of pasta. You’ll never miss the pasta and making this dish in a muffin tin makes meal prep easy. Cooking for your family doesn’t have to be a chore. Thanks to Bertolli®, you can relish the experience and make sitting down to a meal with family even more special.
I headed over to Walmart to pick up the ingredients for the Chicken Alfredo Lasagna Cups. Since I do most of my grocery shopping at Walmart, it was so convenient to find that they carry a full line of Bertolli® sauces.
Bertolli® #BertolliTuscanTour is celebrating 150 years of bringing authentic Tuscan taste to your home. You can check them out on Pinterest for lots of recipe inspiration. Bertolli® has teamed up with Walmart where you can find their sauces. You can head over there and try their sauces and enjoy their premium taste and high quality in your dishes like I did.
You can try this dish some ground beef instead of chicken since Bertolli® Alfredo Sauce pairs well with beef too. I find it very versatile. We have made white pizza by using the Bertolli® Alfredo Sauce as a base and adding ricotta, mozzarella and chicken. Amazing!
I added chicken to this dish to give everyone a little extra protein. If you have a child that doesn’t care for chicken, you can cut it up pretty small and they will hardly notice it.
Just mix the cooked, chopped chicken with ricotta and mozzarella for the filling.
Then it’s simply a matter of layering the ingredients into wonton cups and adding Bertolli® Alfredo Sauce, which is made from fresh cream and aged Parmesan cheese.
If you are making a smaller batch of these you can just pop them in a toaster oven. For a larger batch, they will cook up in an oven in 20-25 minutes.
If you notice the tips of the wonton wrappers are getting too dark during cooking, simply place some foil over the tray and continue baking.
The cheesy, authentic taste of Bertolli® Alfredo Sauce really brings this dish to life. This is the perfect dish to sit back and enjoy with the family.
Chicken Alfredo Lasagna Cups
Making these Cheesy Chicken Alfredo Lasagna Cups is easy! A delicious meal the whole family will love!
- 18 wonton wrappers
- 1 cup ricotta cheese
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- 6 oz chopped cooked chicken breast
- 1 cup Bertolli® Alfredo Sauce
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Spray a 6 cup muffin tin with cooking spray.
- Chopped and cook chicken.
- In a bowl, mix ricotta, 1/2 cup of shredded mozzarella and cooked chicken.
- Place one wonton wrapper in each muffin tin.
- Fill the wonton wrapper with a heaping tablespoon of the chicken and cheese mixture.
- Top with a 1/2 tablespoon of Bertolli® Alfredo Sauce..
- Add another wonton wrapper then repeat the layering process.
- When you add the third wonton wrapper and filling, top the wontons with the remaining mozzarella.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes. If the wonton wrappers get too brown, you can cover them with foil for the remainder of the cooking time.
- Add salt and pepper to taste if desired.
This is a sponsored conversation written by me on behalf of Bertolli®. The opinions and text are all mine.
Want more Mess?