Have you tried making cake mix cookies yet? They are super popular right now and with good reason! All you need is cake mix, eggs and oil to make the easiest cookie recipe ever. You can make this recipe with a variety of cake mixes depending on the flavor of cookies you are interested in. Since I love a tart lemon cookie, we made these cookies using lemon cake mix. So if you don't have time for baking cookies from scratch, try these Lemon Cake Mix Cookies.
LEMON CAKE MIX COOKIES
WHAT DO YOU NEED TO MAKE LEMON COOKIES WITH CAKE MIX?
- 15.25 ounces lemon flavored cake mix
- canola oil
- frosting (optional)
Mix until combined. This recipe is super easy, so it is a great one for kids to help with.
Bake the lemon crinkle cookies with cake mix for 10-12 minutes at 350 degrees. Don't you just love how the tops get all crinkly?
After you remove the cookies from the oven, let them cool for a few minutes and then move them to a baking rack to cool.
You can enjoy these 3 ingredient lemon cookies as is, or you can add a dusting of powdered sugar on top. It just makes them look so pretty!
You can also serve these topped with frosting. We used premade vanilla frosting and it was a delicious addition to these cookies made with cake mix. We couldn't decide the best way to enjoy these, so we left some plain, frosted some, and sprinkled powdered sugar on the others. You can't go wrong either way!
- 1 15.25 oz box strawberry cake mix
- ⅓ cup canola oil vegetable oil works too
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup white chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Add the strawberry cake mix and canola oil.
- Crack two eggs and add them to the bowl as well.
- Mix together until a dough forms.
- Add in one cup of white chocolate chips to the dough and mix until thoroughly combined.
- Bake the cake mix cookies for 10-12 minutes at 350 degrees. When you remove them from the oven allow them to cool on the cookie sheet.
- Place the strawberry cookies on a cooling rack to cool.
After you bake up these easy cookies for the family, you may want to spend a little time doing something for yourself. Why not engage in self care and get some much needed relaxation with Annie's Creative Woman Kit of the Month Club? You get inspiration in a box each month as you experience crafts like painting, needlecrafts, beading, candle and soap making, mixed-media crafts and a whole lot more! You get everything you need to start creating gorgeous, handmade, full-of-meaning treasures every month—for yourself and the people you care about. Get your creative juices flowing and get your kit today!
If you enjoyed these lemon cake cookies, you'll also love: