Monster Cookie Energy Balls make a great breakfast, snack or pick-me-up. Packed with oats, honey and peanut butter, they are filling and delicious! For another healthy, no-bake snack, check out these Peanut Butter No Bake Protein Bars.
Why monster energy bites are awesome
- No bake makes for a quick recipe
- Easy to make on the go when you need a little bit of energy
- Keeps you satisfied longer thanks to the peanut butter
How to make monster cookie energy balls
To make these oatmeal energy balls, you'll start by mixing Rice Krispies and old fashioned oats in a large bowl.
Microwave ¾ cup of peanut butter in a microwave safe bowl for 10 to 15 seconds.
Add the peanut butter to the bowl with the Rice Krispies and oats. Then add the honey.
The next step in this energy balls recipe is to add vanilla and cinnamon to the bowl with the Rice Krispies, oats and peanut butter.
Mix the ingredients until combined.
Next comes the favorite step of every kid - adding the mini M&M's! This is the most fun thing about making no bake energy balls, since you get to sample some mini M&M's. Hey, you have to make sure they taste good!
Cover the bowl and put the mixture in the refrigerator for about an hour to chill.
Remove from the refrigerator and form into small balls using your hands.
Enjoy your peanut butter energy balls!
Monster Cookie Energy Balls
- In a large bowl, mix Rice Krispies and oats.
- Microwave ¾ cup of peanut butter in a microwave safe bowl for 10 to 15 seconds.
- Add the peanut butter to the bowl with the Rice Krispies and oats.
- Add honey, vanilla and cinnamon to the bowl with the Rice Krispies, oats and peanut butter.
- Mix until combined.
- Add 1 cup of mini M&M's and stir.
- Cover the bowl and put the mixture in the refrigerator for about an hour to chill.
- Remove from refrigerator and form into small balls using your hands.
This nutritional information is approximate and was calculated using online calculators. Your nutritional information may vary depending on numerous factors.
Frequently asked questions
You can store these in an air tight container in the refrigerator for up to a week. You can also make these and freeze them in a airtight container for 3 months.
Sunflower butter works well in this energy bite recipe as well.
Keep these refrigerated in an air tight container for up to 1 week.