Stuffed Shells Recipe
Stuffed Shells Recipe - Food Fun Friday
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Boil water and cook shells according to directions on package. Drain the shells, spray them with cooking spray (to prevent sticking) and set aside.
- In a medium bowl, mix ricotta, egg, Italian seasoning and 1 cup of mozzarella until combined well.
- Fill each shell with a tablespoon of the ricotta mixture.
- Spray a 9×13 casserole dish. Fill the casserole dish with the stuffed shells. You can fit four rows of five shells.
- Pour 1 cup of marinara sauce over the stuffed shells.
- Sprinkle remaining 1 cup of shredded mozzarella over the sauce.
- Cover with foil and bake for 30 minutes in a 350 degree oven.
- Remove foil and bake for another 5 minutes.
Eat at Home Meal Plans
Have you heard about Eat At Home Meal Plans? If the cost of eating out or the decision of what to make for dinner each night is stressing you out, then you must try these. When you sign up, you get access to four separate meal plans each month (Traditional, Wholesome Traditional, Slow Cooker, and No Flour/No Sugar). All you do is print the plans, color-coded grocery lists, and recipes you want for that month. Don’t worry, there are lots of options, so even picky eaters will find something they like.
Then when it is time for dinner, make that night’s recipe (choices include make-ahead, freezer meals, slow-cooker recipes, and other time-saving strategies).
That’s it! Dinner is on the table and you can enjoy a home cooked meal with the family – without the stress!
We all have more important things to do than meal planning. Let someone else do it for you with Eat At Home Meal Plans. Monthly, quarterly and annual plans are available.