Carrot Cake Cookie Recipe
Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- 1/2 cup butter
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup grated carrots
- 1 cup craisins or dried cranberries
- 2 cups flour
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 tablespoon cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon nutmeg
- 1/2 teaspoon allspice
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup chopped pecans
2. In a large bowl, cream butter and sugars.
3. Beat in the two eggs and add grated carrots and craisins. Mix well.
4. In another bowl, mix together the flour, baking soda, baking powder, cinnamon, nutmeg, allspice and salt.
5. Add the dry ingredients to the wet ingredients and mix to form cookie dough.
6. Fold in the pecans.
7. Drop by rounded tablespoon full onto a greased cookie sheet.
8. Bake for 15 minutes, then remove cookies and let them cool on a wire rack.
Eat at Home Meal Plans
Have you heard about Eat At Home Meal Plans? If the cost of eating out or the decision of what to make for dinner each night is stressing you out, then you must try these. When you sign up, you get access to four separate meal plans each month (Traditional, Wholesome Traditional, Slow Cooker, and No Flour/No Sugar). All you do is print the plans, color-coded grocery lists, and recipes you want for that month. Don’t worry, there are lots of options, so even picky eaters will find something they like.
Then when it is time for dinner, make that night’s recipe (choices include make-ahead, freezer meals, slow-cooker recipes, and other time-saving strategies).
That’s it! Dinner is on the table and you can enjoy a home cooked meal with the family – without the stress!
We all have more important things to do than meal planning. Let someone else do it for you with Eat At Home Meal Plans. Monthly, quarterly and annual plans are available.