If you love pumpkin muffins, you can still enjoy the delicious flavor of pumpkin spice muffins while following the Weight Watchers Freestyle program. This recipe for Weight Watchers Pumpkin Muffins will make delicious 3-point treats that taste like pumpkin pie. If you are looking for some more Weight Watchers sweets, try this Weight Watchers Peanut Butter Cup Recipe.
⭐Why Weight Watchers Pumpkin Muffins Are Awesome
- This awesome pumpkin recipe makes muffins that are only 3 WW points each.
- You only need 5 ingredients to make them.
- They are the perfect muffins for fall!
- Box of cake mix - You'll want a sugar-free cake mix. I used yellow cake mix, but a sugar-free chocolate cake mix would work as well.
- Can of pumpkin - Pureed pumpkin, not pumpkin pie filling.
- Cinnamon - I love the warmth that cinnamon adds to these muffins. Feel free to substitute pumpkin pie spice.
📋How to Make Weight Watcher Pumpkin Muffins
STEP 1: Preheat oven to 325 degrees. Add all of the ingredients to a large bowl.
STEP 2: Make sure to mix until all of the ingredients have been fully incorporated.
STEP 3: Grease a muffin pan with cooking spray and fill up each of the muffin cups with ¼ cup of the batter mixture.
STEP 4: To test for doneness, when the cooking time has ended, insert a toothpick into the center of a muffin. If the toothpick comes out clean, the muffins are ready.
STEP 5: When they are done baking, remove them from the oven and the muffin tins and place them on a cooling rack to cool.
These 5 ingredient pumpkin muffins are absolutely delicious and at 3 smart points each, they make a great breakfast when paired with fruit. I also enjoy them as a snack or dessert.
Tip 2: Since this uses sugar-free cake mix, you will want to limit your consumption of the muffins to 1-2 a day. Sugar-free cake mix contains sugar alcohols which could have a laxative effect when taken in large quantities.
Tip 3: You can also you muffin liners for easier cleanup.
Can I make this with a chocolate cake mix instead?
If you are a lover of that pumpkin chocolate flavor, you can substitute sugar-free Devil's food cake mix for the yellow cake mix.
Can I make these muffins in a mini muffin pan?
Yes, you can. Simply adjust the cooking time to 10-13 minutes.
How do I store these muffins?
Store in an airtight container at room temperature for up to 3 days. You can then refrigerate for 2 more days.
🥯 Related Recipes
📉Get your own Weight Loss Trackers
If you are following the Weight Watchers program, you will love these 100-Day Weight Loss Challenge printables. You will get printable Weight Loss Trackers to help you with your weight loss. This 100-day Weight Loss Challenge encourages you to stay on your diet program for 100 days. Each time you finish a day, you cross it off on the pounds tracker.
🌟If you try this recipe, leave a star rating below or a review in the comment section. Be sure to sign up for my newsletter to get my latest recipes! When you sign up you get The 5 Essential Recipes All Busy Moms Need.
Weight Watchers Pumpkin Muffins
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees.
- Combine the sugar free cake mix, pumpkin, water, egg and cinnamon in a large bowl. Mix thoroughly.
- Grease a muffin pan and fill up each cup with ¼ cup of the batter.
- Bake at 325 degrees for 25 minutes.
- Remove from oven and allow to cool.
- If you are a lover of that pumpkin chocolate flavor, you can substitute sugar free devil's food cake mix for the yellow cake mix.
- Since this uses sugar-free cake mix, you will want to limit your consumption of the muffins to 1-2 a day. Sugar-free cake mix contains sugar alcohols which could have a laxative effect when taken in large quantities.
- You can also you muffin liners for easier cleanup.