These Weight Watchers Egg Muffins make the perfect low-point breakfast. They are just 1 point for 4 muffins! This protein-filled breakfast will keep you satisfied and on plan. If you are following the Weight Watchers Freestyle program, be sure to check out all of our delicious Weight Watchers recipes. You might also enjoy these Healthy Breakfast Options.
⭐Why You'll Love These Weight Watchers Breakfast Muffins
- Tastes like your favorite omelet!
- Delicious and filling even if they don't have bacon, ham, or cheddar cheese
- Can be made ahead and frozen and then just popped in the microwave when you are looking for a quick breakfast.
- Eggs - Zero points on the Freestyle program.
- Veggie crumbles (cooked according to package directions) - I used morning star farms (3 points).
- Tomatoes - Seeded and finely chopped.
- Chopped fresh spinach - Do not use frozen spinach.
- Salt & Pepper - To taste
📋Step by Step Instructions
STEP 1: To make these Weight Watchers egg muffins, start by preheating the oven to 350 degrees F.
STEP 2: Crack 12 whole eggs into a large bowl. Add 4 tablespoons of water and beat together. Add the veggie crumbles cooked according to package directions (I used Morning Star Farms), chopped tomatoes, and chopped fresh spinach.
STEP 3: Add garlic powder, onion powder, black pepper and salt.
STEP 4: Mix all of the ingredients together. Don't overmix.
STEP 5: Spray a muffin pan with cooking spray and pour the egg mixture into a 12 cup muffin tin.
STEP 6: Bake the egg muffins for 18-22 minutes, until the sides have started to turn golden and the tops have firmed.
The tomatoes and spinach make these egg cup muffins super colorful and appetizing.
👉Points In WW Egg Muffins
These muffins are very low points on the Freestyle program. The only thing that is not 0 points are the veggie crumbles, and those are 3 points for the cup that is used. A serving of four muffins in 1 WW points! If you want to spend more points, you can always add some shredded cheese.
You might also enjoy these Healthy Breakfast Options to get the day started right!
Tip 1: These make a great breakfast or protein filled snack.
Tip 2: You can make these with crumbled-up fat-free ground turkey, and that brings the point total to zero points!
What else can I add to these breakfast egg muffins?
If you want to get more vegetables in these for no extra points, you can add chopped zucchini, chopped mushrooms and chopped red peppers.
How do you store these egg muffins?
You can store them in an airtight container in the fridge for up to 4 days.
How do I freeze egg muffin cups?
Wrap each muffin in plastic wrap and place in a zip-top bag. They can be frozen for up to 2 months. To reheat the muffins, microwave in a damp paper towel for up 20-30 seconds.
📉 Get your own Weight Loss Trackers
If you are following the Weight Watchers program, you will love these 100 Day Weight Loss Challenge printables. You will get printable Weight Loss Trackers to help you with your weight loss. This 100 day Weight Loss Challenge encourages you to stay on your diet program for 100 days. Each time you finish a day, you cross it off on the pounds tracker.
Weight Watchers Egg Muffins
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Crack eggs into a medium bowl.
- Add water and beat together.
- Add the remaining ingredients to egg mixture and stir until combined.
- Spray a 12-slot muffin pan with non-stick spray.
- Pour egg mixture into 12 muffin slots.
- Bake for 18-22 minutes, until sides start to turn golden and tops have set.
- These make a great breakfast or protein-filled snack.
- You can make these with crumbled-up fat-free ground turkey, and that brings the point total to zero points!