Easy Muddy Buddies Recipe
- 4½ cups any flavor of Chex cereal
- ½ cup chocolate chips (semi-sweet or regular)
- ¼ Cup peanut butter
- ⅛ cup butter or margarine
- ½ tsp vanilla
- ¾ cup powdered sugar
- Pour cereal into a large bowl and set bowl aside.
- Add chocolate chips to a microwave safe bowl and add peanut butter and butter.
- Put the bowl in the microwave and microwave for one minute. Add ½ teaspoon of vanilla and microwave for 20 more seconds.
- Stir until smooth.
- Pour chocolate mixture of the cereal in large bowl.
- Mix together, making sure to coat all the cereal with the chocolate.
- Place the coated cereal into a large zippered bag and add ¾ cup of powdered sugar.
- Zip bag and shake to coat the cereal.
- Place on a sheet of wax paper to cool and after they will be ready in 15 minutes.
If you liked this easy muddy buddies recipe, you’ll love:
If you love cooking with your kids, you’ll enjoy kidstir. When you sign up for kidstir your child will receive a monthly kit that will provide fun food adventures for them. You’ll get tasty recipes and fun new cooking tools that will spark a love of cooking in kids. This is such a great way to create memories with kids in the kitchen.