Easy Muddy Buddies Recipe
Muddy Buddy Recipe
- Pour cereal into a large bowl and set bowl aside.
- Add chocolate chips to a microwave safe bowl and add peanut butter and butter.
- Put the bowl in the microwave and microwave for one minute. Add 1/2 teaspoon of vanilla and microwave for 20 more seconds.
- Stir until smooth.
- Pour chocolate mixture of the cereal in large bowl.
- Mix together, making sure to coat all the cereal with the chocolate.
- Place the coated cereal into a large zippered bag and add 3/4 cup of powdered sugar.
- Zip bag and shake to coat the cereal.
- Place on a sheet of wax paper to cool and after they will be ready in 15 minutes.
Eat at Home Meal Plans
Have you heard about Eat At Home Meal Plans? If the cost of eating out or the decision of what to make for dinner each night is stressing you out, then you must try these. When you sign up, you get access to four separate meal plans each month (Traditional, Wholesome Traditional, Slow Cooker, and No Flour/No Sugar). All you do is print the plans, color-coded grocery lists, and recipes you want for that month. Don’t worry, there are lots of options, so even picky eaters will find something they like.
Then when it is time for dinner, make that night’s recipe (choices include make-ahead, freezer meals, slow-cooker recipes, and other time-saving strategies).
That’s it! Dinner is on the table and you can enjoy a home cooked meal with the family – without the stress!
We all have more important things to do than meal planning. Let someone else do it for you with Eat At Home Meal Plans. Monthly, quarterly and annual plans are available.
If you liked this easy muddy buddies recipe, you’ll love: