Is your family tired of boring old sandwiches? Looking to spice up your lunch or dinner routine? Then look no further than these Ham and Cheese Sliders. They are super easy to make. The warm ham, gooey cheese, and soft buns make this a winner!
Why these sliders on Hawaiian rolls are awesome
- Easy to make a meal for the entire family
- Super cheesy!
- Can also be used as an appetizer for a party
- Hawaiian rolls or dinner rolls
- Sliced ham
- Sliced provolone
- Butter (melted)
- Worcestershire Sauce
- Dijon mustard
- Everything seasoning
Hawaiian rolls work wonderfully in this recipe, but my kids aren't fans of the sweet taste (crazy, right?) so I just use dinner rolls and the sliders turn out just as yummy.
How to make baked ham sliders
Preheat the oven to 350 degrees. Slice the sliders in half but keep them intact. Place the bottoms on a greased 9x13 baking pan. I love this Pyrex baking dish.
Add a few layers of sliced ham to completely cover the rolls.
Cover with sliced provolone cheese.
Cover with the tops of the rolls.
You will be brushing the buns with a butter mixture. To make the mixture, combine the melted butter, Dijon mustard and Worcestershire sauce. Brush over the buns.
Sprinkle the tops with everything seasoning which contains poppy seeds and sesame seeds.
Cover the pan with foil and bake for 18-20 minutes in the oven. Remove the foil and cook for another 5 minutes until the tops of the rolls have browned.
Let the sliders cool for 5-10 minutes before serving.
I love making these Hawaiian roll sliders for my family, but they work great as appetizers when you have guests over. They'll go quick though, so be sure to make multiple pans.
Ham and Cheese Sliders
- 12 dinner or Hawaiian rolls
- ¾ lb sliced ham
- 8 slices provolone cheese
- ½ stick butter
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire Sauce
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- Everything Seasoning
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees. Slice the sliders in half but keep them intact. Place the bottoms on a greased 9×13 baking pan.
- Add a few layers of sliced ham to completely cover the rolls.
- Cover with sliced provolone cheese.
- Cover with the tops of the rolls.
- You will be brushing the buns with a butter mixture. To make the mixture, combine the melted butter, Dijon mustard and Worcestershire sauce. Brush over the buns.
- Sprinkle the tops with everything seasoning.
- Cover the pan with foil and bake for 18-20 minutes in the oven. Remove the foil and cook for another 5 minutes until the rolls have browned.
- Let the sliders cool for 5-10 minutes before serving.
This nutritional information is approximate and was calculated using online calculators. Your nutritional information may vary depending on numerous factors.
Frequently asked questions
Hawaiian rolls or dinner rolls work best.
So many! I have subbed turkey for the ham. You can also use cheddar cheese in place of provolone. For more of an Italian twist, you can do prosciutto and sliced mozzarella.
Yes, I have used half the butter than the recipe calls for and it has still turned out well.
Yes! That is one of my favorite things about this dish. I can make it earlier in the day or even the night before and them pop them in the oven when I am ready to serve them.
Baked Bacon Cheeseburger Sliders
Turkey and Cheese Crescent Roll Recipe
Delicious and easy lunch! Love the everything bagel topping 🙂
Love this ham and cheese recipe! It looks very tasty! can't wait to try it! Thanks a lot for sharing!
Yummy! These are perfect for lunch tomorrow! My family is going to be wanting more!
These sliders look amazing! Perfect to make with leftover ham, or just because.
My family usually makes these with our leftover Christmas ham! Thanks for the reminder that I love them and they're delicious not just for the holidays!