Do you have an Instant Pot or pressure cooker? I use mine all the time because it makes dinner prep so easy. You don't need a lot of time to make a flavorful and delicious meal since the Instant Pot quickly infuses food with flavor. We are all busy these days, and finding easy Instant Pot recipes that save time in the kitchen can take some stress out of the dinner routine. This instant pot recipe for teriyaki pork is a crowd pleaser sure to rival any take out meal. If pork isn't your thing, you'll love our Chicken Teriyaki and our Air Fryer Chicken Teriyaki Drumsticks.
Why this recipe for teriyaki pork works
- pork stew meat or cut up pork loin
- pineapple sliced
- spring onions
- teriyaki sauce
- soy sauce
- brown sugar
- fresh ginger
- olive oil
- sesame seeds
Instant Pot Recipe for Teriyaki Pork
How to make easy Teriyaki Pork in the Instant Pot
Place the pork pieces in your Instant Pot pan or pressure cooker with olive oil (if you have the non stick insert for the Instant pot there is no need for oil). Close and lock the lid.
Set pressure cook or manual mode to 15 minutes. After 15 minutes, let natural pressure count for 10 minutes then do a quick pressure release. Now, drain the juice.
Next, mix teriyaki, soy sauce, brown sugar, sriracha, garlic, and ginger in a large measuring cup or medium bowl and stir with whisk.
Set the Instant Pot to saute mode. Pour teriyaki mixture over pork, stirring frequently.
Once the sauce starts to thicken around the pork, turn off saute mode.
Serve the Teriyaki Pork with white rice. Top pork with green onions and sesame seeds. Serve with pineapple. This makes 4 servings.
This simple Instant Pot recipe will make your evening routine a little easier. Simply, set it, forget it and enjoy! If you are looking for more pork recipes for your pressure cooker check out this Instant Pot Pork Chop and Apples from Wondermom Wannabe.
Instant Pot Teriyaki Pork
- Place pork in instant pot with olive oil (if you have the non stick insert there is no need for oil). Close and lock lid. Set pressure cook or manual to 15 minutes. Once it's done let natural pressure count for 10 minutes then do quick pressure release. Drain juice.
- Mix in a measuring cup - teriyaki, soy sauce, brown sugar, sriracha, garlic, and ginger. Whisk well. Set instant pot to saute mode. Pour mixture over pork stirring frequently. Once the sauce starts to thicken around the pork turn off saute mode.
- For Jasmine Rice:
- Place two cups jasmine rice in the instant pot. Place two cups of water. Put on lid. Cook on pressure cook/manual for 4 minutes. Let natural pressure for another 10 minutes. Then release pressure and serve.
- Place pork and rice together. Top rice with spring onions. Top pork with sesame seeds. Serve with pineapple.
This nutritional information is approximate and was calculated using online calculators. Your nutritional information may vary depending on numerous factors.
Frequently asked questions
You can store any leftovers in the refrigerator in an airtight container for up to 3-4 days.
We love to serve it with white or brown rice. A side of veggies works also works well.
Have you heard about Butcher Box?
They deliver 100% grass-fed beef; free-range organic chicken; heritage-breed pork, wild-caught seafood, and more directly to your door. Butcher Box brings you the healthiest, highest quality meat while causing as little harm as they can to the environment. They work directly with a group of family farms to get you the best meat out there. You choose your box and delivery frequency and get free shipping.
You could go around town looking for the best deal, but the quality of the meats and the sourcing won’t be the same. Check it out here and see if it’s for you!