Do you have an Instant Pot or pressure cooker? I use mine all the time because it makes dinner prep so easy. You don’t need a lot of time to make a flavorful and delicious meal since the Instant Pot quickly infuses food with flavor. We are all busy these days, and finding easy Instant Pot recipes that save time in the kitchen can take some stress out of the dinner routine. This instant pot recipe for teriyaki pork is a crowd pleaser sure to rival any take out meal. If pork isn’t your thing, you’ll love our Chicken Teriyaki.
Instant Pot Recipe for Teriyaki Pork
How to make easy Teriyaki Pork in the Instant Pot
Set pressure cook or manual mode to 15 minutes. After 15 minutes, let natural pressure count for 10 minutes then do a quick pressure release. Now, drain the juice.
Next, mix teriyaki, soy sauce, brown sugar, sriracha, garlic, and ginger in a large measuring cup and whisk.
Set the Instant Pot to saute mode. Pour teriyaki mixture over pork, stirring frequently.
Once the sauce starts to thicken around the pork, turn off saute mode.
Serve the Teriyaki Pork with white rice. Top pork with green onions and sesame seeds. Serve with pineapple. This makes 4 servings.
This simple Instant Pot recipe will make your evening routine a little easier. Simply, set it, forget it and enjoy! If you are looking for more pork recipes for your pressure cooker check out this Instant Pot Pork Chop and Apples from Wondermom Wannabe.
Instant Pot Teriyaki Pork
- 2 lb pork stew meat
- 1 pineapple sliced
- 1 stalk of spring onions; diced green onions
- 4 tablespoons teriyaki sauce
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 4 tablespoons brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon minced garlic
- 1 tablespoon Sriracha
- 2 teaspoons grated fresh ginger
- 2 cups water
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 teaspoons sesame seeds
- Place pork in instant pot with olive oil (if you have the non stick insert there is no need for oil). Close and lock lid. Set pressure cook or manual to 15 minutes. Once it's done let natural pressure count for 10 minutes then do quick pressure release. Drain juice.
Mix in a measuring cup - teriyaki, soy sauce, brown sugar, sriracha, garlic, and ginger. Whisk well. Set instant pot to saute mode. Pour mixture over pork stirring frequently. Once the sauce starts to thicken around the pork turn off saute mode.
- For Jasmine Rice:
- Place two cups jasmine rice in the instant pot. Place two cups of water. Put on lid. Cook on pressure cook/manual for 4 minutes. Let natural pressure for another 10 minutes. Then release pressure and serve.
- Place pork and rice together. Top rice with spring onions. Top pork with sesame seeds. Serve with pineapple.
If you are looking to feed a family and save money with make ahead meals, then one of the best resources I have found is MyFreezEasy. This summer they are offering a Summer Freezer Meal Plan Bundles. This is a collection of freezer meal plans to stock your freezer! A stocked freezer means more time in the sunshine and less time in the kitchen! They have selected recipes that won’t heat up your kitchen and will help you enjoy your fresh, delicious meals all summer long!
Within each of these freezer meal plans you will find different recipes, shopping lists, and streamlined freezer assembly directions. The meal plans will set you up for success and get you in and out of the kitchen as quickly as possible – both during the freezer meal prep AND when making the meal for dinner.
You will get:
1. Instant Pot Summer Meal Plan Bundle (2 plans — 20 meals).
2. Summer Meal Plan Bundle, Grill, Slow Cooker, Skillet (3 plans — 30 meals).
3. Ultimate Summer Bundle – both of the above plus freezer meal bag holders!
Subscribe via Email or follow us on Twitter, Facebook, Pinterest, Instagram or Google+