Are you wondering what Valentine's treats to send to school with your child? You want something a little creative and fun and not just your typical store-bought Valentines. No shame on those, I am the queen of store-bought Valentines. But, if you have a little more time this year and want to make something fun, try these Valentine's Day Lollipops. They are so easy to make and turn out super cute and tasty! For another cute and tasty treat, try this Valentine's Dessert Cheese Ball. Also, check out this Love Bug Valentine Craft.
⭐Why This Recipe Works
- Kids can personalize the Jolly Ranchers Valentine lollipops to make monster faces.
- Easy to make homemade, delicious candy.
- They taste sweet like Jolly Ranchers.
- Awesome Reds Jolly Ranchers - cherry, strawberry, watermelon, and fruit punch flavors.
- Candy Eyes - give the monster lollipops personality.
- Valentine Heart Sprinkles (Assorted Colors and sizes) - if you can't find these any colored sprinkles will work.
- Lollipops Sticks - You can find these online or at any craft store.
📋Step by Step Instructions
STEP 1: Preheat your oven to 275 degrees.
STEP 2: Line a cookie sheet with parchment paper. Unwrap the jolly ranchers and place 3 together vertically for each lollipop. Make sure they are touching and that you leave enough room to add the lollipop stick later. Space them about an inch apart from each other.
STEP 3: Place the cookie sheet in the oven for 6 minutes or until the jolly ranchers are just melted. Take out and immediately add a lollipop stick to each one.
STEP 4: Place eyeballs and sprinkles on to make little monster faces. Make sure to work very fast because the candy will start to harden quickly.
STEP 5: Let the Valentine's Day lollipops cool for 20-30 minutes.
Now your valentine lollipops are ready to enjoy!
You can place this Valentine's Day candy in small bags and give them out for a Valentine’s Day treat! They are great for class Valentines!
Tip 1: Since you will be making monster faces on these Valentine suckers, feel feel to get creative. Three eyes, one eye, no eyes...it all works!
Tip 2: Please supervise children while making this recipe.
4 inch sticks work perfectly for these monster lollipops.
Jolly ranchers in the red family work best for this Valentine's treat. You can get everything you need in this Awesome Reds assortment.
🍽️ Related Recipes
🌟If you try this recipe, leave a star rating below or a review in the comment section. Be sure to sign up for my newsletter to get my latest recipes!
Valentine's Day Lollipops
- 21 Red and Pink Jolly Ranchers
- Candy Eyes
- Valentine Heart Sprinkles Assorted Colors and sizes
- Pre-heat oven to 275 degrees.
- On a parchment lined cookie sheet, place 3 unwrapped jolly ranchers together vertically for each lollipop you are making. Make sure they are touching and that you leave enough room to add the lollipop stick later. Space them about an inch apart from each other.
- Place in oven for 6 minutes or until jolly ranchers are just melted. Take out and immediately add a lollipop stick to each one. Place eyeballs and sprinkles on to make little monster faces. Make sure to work very fast because the candy will start to harden quickly.
- Let cool for 20-30 minutes and they are ready to enjoy!
- Since you will be making monster faces on these lollipops, feel feel to get creative. Three eyes, one eye, no eyes...it all works!
- Please supervise children while making this recipe.
- This nutritional information is approximate and was calculated using online calculators. Your nutritional information may vary depending on numerous factors.