Are you looking for a quick, easy and delicious dessert for Valentine's Day? Look no further. With this recipe, you can make a Valentine's Dessert Cheese Ball. It takes just 10 minutes of prep time to make this for your sweetheart or your guests. This no-bake dessert is a sweet and creamy treat and one of my favorite Valentine's day dessert recipes.
⭐Why This Recipe Works
- Easy no bake dessert - even kids can help to make it
- Takes just 10 minutes to prepare
- Can serve with a variety of sweet treats for dipping
- Whipped Cream Cheese - helps give the ball a creamy texture
- Brown Sugar - adds a deep, rich flavor
- Powdered Sugar - gives the cream cheese sweetness
- Valentine M&M’s - add a rich chocolate flavor. You can also use the same M&Ms to make these Valentine's Day Cookies with M&Ms.
📋Step by Step Instructions
STEP 1: In a large bowl, combine cream cheese, butter, brown sugar, vanilla, and powdered sugar until smooth.
STEP 2: Using a spoon, stir in ¼ cup of the M&Ms.
STEP 3: Form the mixture into a ball shape.
STEP 4: Place the ball on a tray covered in wax paper. Refrigerate for 2 hours.
STEP 5: Remove from the refrigerator and press in Valentine M&Ms until the ball is covered.
STEP 6: Serve with cookies and pretzels and enjoy.
You can serve this on a baking sheet or a decorative tray surrounded with items for dipping
Tip 1: If you don't have Valentine's M&Ms, you can always cover the ball with red and pink festive sprinkles.
How do I store this dessert cheese ball?
You can store any leftovers in an airtight container in the refrigerator for up to 3 days.
What else can I serve with this sweet cheese ball?
You can also serve it with graham crackers, vanilla wafers, oreo cookies or fresh strawberries.
🍽️ Related Recipes
🌟If you try this recipe, leave a star rating below or a review in the comment section. Be sure to sign up for my newsletter to get my latest recipes!
Valentine’s Dessert Cheese Ball
- In a mixing bowl, combine cream cheese, butter, brown sugar, vanilla and powdered sugar until smooth.
- Stir in ¼ cup of the M&Ms.
- Form the dough into a ball shape.
- Refrigerate for 2 hours.
- Remove from refrigerator and press M&Ms into the cheese ball.
- Serve with cookies and pretzels & enjoy.