One of our most popular posts has been our 18 Fine Motor Activities for Preschoolers, which inspired me to compile this resource of 20 St. Patrick’s Day Kids Fine Motor Activities. Even if you’re not Irish, you probably celebrate St. Patrick’s day in one way or another. You may have a leprechaun magically visit your home leaving mischief in his path. Your child may design a leprechaun trap for school. Or maybe you just wear green and enjoy the luck o’ the Irish! Here at Mess for Less, we celebrate St. Patrick’s Day by doing kids activities. These kids activities are designed for young children that are working on strengthening their fine motor skills. But they can really be enjoyed by any child. Never has working on important skills been so fun!
We do a lot of fine motor practice in our house and these are some materials I consider must haves. We use Eye droppers for squeezing and releasing water. These Kids Tongs can be used with small items like pom poms for a quick activity. Pipe cleaners can be used for threading with beads and these styrofoam blocks can be used in a variety of ways.
Each link number below corresponds with a number in the photos, so you can see exactly what the St. Patrick’s Day Kids Fine Motor Activities look like.
20 St. Patrick’s Day Kids Fine Motor Activities
1. St. Patrick’s Day Shamrock Craft from Mess for Less
2. St. Patrick’s Day Craft for Kids from Lalymom
3. St. Patrick’s Day Fine Motor Activity from Sunny Day Family for Pre-K Pages
4. St. Patrick’s Day Fine Motor Sensory Bin from The Jenny Evolution
5. Pot of Gold Fine Motor Sensory Play from And Next Comes L
6. DIY Clover Lacing Card from Carrots are Orange
7. St. Patrick’s Day LEGO Challenge from No Time for Flashcards
8. St. Patrick’s Day Straw Art Activity from Mess for Less
9. St Patrick’s Day Beaded Rainbow Necklace from Buggy and Buddy
10. St. Patrick’s Day Play Dough Tray from Cutting Tiny Bites
11. Kids St Patrick Craft Crown from B-Inspired Mama
12. Rainbow Pot of Gold Chain Necklace from Crafty Morning
13. Q-Tip Clover Tracing from 3 Dinosaurs
14. Make a St. Patrick’s Day Votive from Mess for Less
15. St. Patrick’s Day Baking Soda Fine Motor Play Activities from Little Bins for Little Hands
16. Fine Motor Yarn Wrapped Rainbow from School Time Snippets
17. DIY Rainbow Necklace from Mommy’s Bundle
18. Fine Motor Rainbow Pipe Cleaner Craft from Sugar Aunts
19. Rainbow Fruit Loop Towers from Mess for Less
20. Rainbow Puzzle Felt Page from Powerful Mothering
What is your favorite way to celebrate St. Patrick’s day with kids?
ENVIORNMENTALLY FRIENDLY KIDS CRAFTS?
If you are looking for more fun activities for kids, check out Green Kid Crafts, an earth friendly monthly craft subscription box for kids that sparks creativity while teaching kids a respect and love for the environment. These boxes are themed and each month will be filled with fun projects and creative activities that can be enjoyed by kids from ages 3-10.
Since Green Kid Crafts is an earth friendly company, they use sustainable, safe materials in all of their products. They also give a portion from each sale to environmental non-profits. Learn more about a monthly subscription of fun!