Packed with cream cheese flavored with French onion soup mix and topped with crispy onions, these Stuffed Mini Peppers are very easy to make, rich, and filling. These stuffed peppers are a quick and easy side dish or appetizer that the family will love. Be sure to also check out our Chicken Stuffed Peppers.
⭐Why This Recipe Works
- Just 4 ingredients
- Done in under 30 minutes!
- This mini peppers recipe is vegetarian!
- Cream Cheese - use the spread rather than a block of cream cheese to make blending easier.
- Onion Soup Seasoning Packet - adds flavor.
- Mini Sweet Peppers - come in a package in a variety of colors.
- Fried Onions - for additional crunch
📋Step by Step Instructions
STEP 1: Preheat oven to roast at 350 degrees.
STEP 2: In a large bowl, combine the cream cheese and French onion soup mix.
STEP 3: Cut each of the sweet mini peppers in half and remove all the seeds.
STEP 4: Using a spoon, fill each pepper with the French onion soup and cream cheese mixture.
STEP 5: Place stuffed peppers onto a baking sheet and bake for 6-8 minutes.
STEP 6: Remove the peppers from the oven and top with fried onions.
Tip 1: Don't overstuff the peppers or the filling with ooze out during cooking.
Tip 2: For easy cleanup, line the baking sheet with parchment paper.
How do I store these peppers?
You can store leftovers in the fridge in an airtight container for 2-3 days and reheat them when ready to eat.
Are these peppers spicy?
They are not. They are sweet peppers and are similar in flavor to bell peppers.
🍽️ Related Recipes
🌟If you try this recipe, leave a star rating below or a review in the comment section. Be sure to sign up for my newsletter to get my latest recipes!
Stuffed Mini Sweet Peppers
- 8 oz Cream Cheese
- 1 oz French Onion Seasoning Packet
- 10 Mini Sweet Peppers
- ¼ Cup Fried Onions
- Pre-heat oven roast 350 degrees.
- Add the cream cheese & French onion seasoning into a mixing bowl and combine.
- Cut each of the sweet mini peppers in half and remove all the seeds.
- Fill each mini pepper with the French onion mixture.
- Place peppers onto a baking sheet and bake for 6-8 minutes.
- Remove from oven and garnish with fried onions.
- Don't overstuff the peppers or the filling with ooze out during cooking.
- For easy cleanup, line the baking sheet with parchment paper.