This sponsored post about Grilled Flatbread with Pesto and Mozzarella is written by me on behalf of Kenmore Elite Grills.
One of our favorite things to make on the grill is flatbread. If you haven't tried grilled flatbread before, you are in for a treat! What I love about it, is that from one batch of dough you can make many varieties of grilled flatbread, both savory and sweet. Today I am sharing a recipe for Grilled Flatbread with Pesto and Mozzarella. For more outdoor recipes check out these Camping Recipes to Cook Outdoors.
Check out these awesome Kenmore grill features:
- Higher BTUs provide more power for those large gatherings.
- Interior lights and exterior LED control panels so you can even grill at night.
- A stainless grate that prevents rust.
- Variety of attachments (only available on certain models) such as rotisserie attachments, smokers and ovens, side streamers and even a refrigerator to make grilling and entertaining easier.
- Even heat distribution provides even grilling results from corner to corner.
- A larger cooking surface and more burners for lots of cooking room.
Now through July 4th you can get a great deal on a kenmore.com/grills at your local Sears store. You can find awesome grilling accessories here. You can find a variety of brushes, scrubbers and covers designed to keep your Kenmore Elite Grill looking its best.
Now that you have a great grill, lets get to grilling some flatbread! You'll start off by making an easy dough. We use this same recipe to make pizza dough. It works for flatbread or pizza.
The fresh mozzarella melts beautifully with the top of the grill closed.
These cook up fairly quickly, making them a great party appetizer that your guests can personalize.
Grilled Flatbread Recipe
- 2 cups flour
- Dash of sugar
- 1 package of yeast
- ½ tsp salt
- ¾ cup warm water
- 2 tablespoons of pesto
- 2 slices of fresh mozzarella
- 2 tablespoons sun dried tomatoes
If you really want Dad to start drooling, show him this video of the Kenmore 5 Burner Island Gas Grill with refrigerator.
Want more Mess?