I am a huge fan of casseroles. They are the ultimate in family friendly recipes. I attend a number of breakfast meetings, and it makes me feel great to be able to provide a hot meal for my friends. Many of my breakfast casserole recipes can be prepared the night before, which make them perfect for a busy morning. My dinner casserole recipes are simple to prepare and use ingredients most of us already have in the pantry. There is no more wondering what to make for dinner when you have these 10 Easy Casseroles in your recipe box.
Casserole Must Haves
Why Simple Casserole Recipes are awesome
- The ultimate in comfort food
- Easy to transport to gatherings or meal deliveries
- The are are all-in-one dish
Easy Breakfast Casserole Recipes
1. Tater tot Breakfast Casserole - if your kids love tater tots, you must try this easy recipe!
2. Breakfast Casserole Recipe - eggs, bacon and cheese = good times.
3. Cheesy Hash brown Casserole - hash browns are a breakfast staple and they don't get any better than this.
4. Monkey Bread French Toast Recipe - So easy to make, even a kid can help.
Dinner Casserole Recipes
5. Cheesy Tortellini Pasta Bake - if you love Italian food, you will flip for this!
6. Bacon Mac and Cheese - because bacon makes everything better.
7. Ranch Chicken and Pasta Bake - this casserole has a great southwestern flavor.
8. Thanksgiving Dinner Casserole - who says you only have to enjoy these flavors once a year?
9. Cheesy Chicken and Broccoli Casserole - serve this over a bed of rice. Yum!
10.Southwestern Casserole - ranch dressing adds a southwest kick.
Okay, those should be enough quick casserole recipes to keep your belly filled for quite some time. Drop me a line and let me know which is your favorite!
Eat At Home Meal Plans
Have you heard about Eat At Home Meal Plans? If the cost of eating out or the decision of what to make for dinner each night is stressing you out, then you must try these. When you sign up, you get access to four separate meal plans each month (Traditional, Wholesome Traditional, Slow Cooker, and No Flour/No Sugar). All you do is print the plans, color-coded grocery lists, and recipes you want for that month. Don't worry, there are lots of options, so even picky eaters will find something they like.
Then when it is time for dinner, make that night’s recipe (choices include make-ahead, freezer meals, slow-cooker recipes, and other time-saving strategies).
That's it! Dinner is on the table and you can enjoy a home cooked meal with the family – without the stress!
We all have more important things to do than meal planning. Let someone else do it for you with Eat At Home Meal Plans. Monthly, quarterly and annual plans are available.