Casserole Must Haves
Simple Casserole Recipes
Breakfast Casserole Recipes
1. Tater tot Breakfast Casserole – if your kids love tater tots, you must try this easy recipe!
2. Breakfast Casserole Recipe – eggs, bacon and cheese = good times.
3. Cheesy Hash brown Casserole – hash browns are a breakfast staple and they don’t get any better than this.
4. Monkey Bread French Toast Recipe – So easy to make, even a kid can help.
Dinner Casserole Recipes
5. Cheesy Tortellini Pasta Bake – if you love Italian food, you will flip for this!
6. Bacon Mac and Cheese – because bacon makes everything better.
7. Ranch Chicken and Pasta Bake – this casserole has a great southwestern flavor.
8. Thanksgiving Dinner Casserole – who says you only have to enjoy these flavors once a year?
9. Cheesy Chicken and Broccoli Casserole – serve this over a bed of rice. Yum!
10.Southwestern Casserole – ranch dressing adds a southwest kick.
Eat At Home Meal Plans
Have you heard about Eat At Home Meal Plans? If the cost of eating out or the decision of what to make for dinner each night is stressing you out, then you must try these. When you sign up, you get access to four separate meal plans each month (Traditional, Wholesome Traditional, Slow Cooker, and No Flour/No Sugar). All you do is print the plans, color-coded grocery lists, and recipes you want for that month. Don’t worry, there are lots of options, so even picky eaters will find something they like.
Then when it is time for dinner, make that night’s recipe (choices include make-ahead, freezer meals, slow-cooker recipes, and other time-saving strategies).
That’s it! Dinner is on the table and you can enjoy a home cooked meal with the family – without the stress!
We all have more important things to do than meal planning. Let someone else do it for you with Eat At Home Meal Plans. Monthly, quarterly and annual plans are available.
If you liked these easy casserole recipes, you’ll love: