One of my favorite treats to enjoy during the holidays is fudge for Christmas. Whether you make it for your family to enjoy or for gifting to special people, delicious fudge is always appreciated. There is only one thing that makes fudge better. When you only need 3 ingredients to make it. This Easy Christmas Fudge comes together quickly and only needs 3 ingredients. So let's go make some easy fudge!
Why this is one of my favorite fudge recipes for Christmas
- Just 3 ingredients!
- Ready in 2 hours
- Makes a perfect holiday gift!
The base for this white Christmas fudge is condensed milk and white chocolate chips or white candy melts.
Pour the white chocolate chips and sweetened condensed milk in a large, microwave safe bowl. I love these bowls from CorningWare.
Microwave for 60 seconds and stir. Continue to microwave for 15 seconds at a time, removing to stir in-between heating until all the chips are melted.
Stir in ¼ cup of sprinkles.
Pour into an 8x8 pan that has been prepared with parchment paper. Spread evenly so the fudge is levelled.
Sprinkle ¼ cup of sprinkles on top of the fudge.
Cover the fudge and refrigerate for 2 hours until the fudge has set.
When the Christmas fudge recipe is ready, you can pull it up using the parchment to lift it from the pan and cut it into 25 square pieces.
Store leftover fudge in the refrigerator.
Easy Christmas Fudge
- 24 oz white chocolate chips
- 14 oz sweetened condensed milk
- ½ cup holiday sprinkles
- Pour the white chocolate chips and condensed milk in a large, microwave safe bowl.
- Microwave for 60 seconds and stir. Continue to microwave for 15 seconds at a time, removing to stir in-between the heating until all the chips are melted.
- Stir in ¼ cup of sprinkles.
- Pour into an 8x8 pan that has been prepared with parchment paper.
- Spread evenly so the fudge is levelled.
- Sprinkle ¼ cup of sprinkles on top of the fudge.
- Cover the fudge and refrigerate for 2 hours until the fudge has set.
- When the fudge is ready, you can use the parchment to lift it from the pan and cut it into 25 square pieces.
- Store leftover fudge in the refrigerator.
This nutritional information is approximate and was calculated using online calculators. Your nutritional information may vary depending on numerous factors.
Frequently asked questions
If you plan to give this as a gift, you can make it up to two weeks in advance and store it in the refrigerator in an airtight container.
No, putting it in the freezer will not produce the same taste and texture as allowing it to set in the refrigerator.
Yes, you can substitute whatever sprinkles you have around for the red and green ones. If it's autumn, you can use red, yellow and orange sprinkles or pastel sprinkles for spring fudge.
Looking for easy meal plans
Everyone is meal planning these days. While I love the results of not having to worry what’s for dinner, it can be time consuming. But when you sign up for Eat At Home Meal Plans you get access to 4 separate meal plans each month (Traditional, Wholesome Traditional, Slow Cooker, and No Flour/No Sugar). Just print the plans, color-coded grocery lists, and recipes you want for the month. With so many options, even picky eaters will find something they love.
When dinner time rolls around, make that night’s recipe (choices include make-ahead, freezer meals, slow-cooker recipes, and other time-saving strategies) and you are ready to go.
You are a busy mama and I know you have more important things to do than meal planning. Let someone else do it for you with Eat At Home Meal Plans. Monthly, quarterly and annual plans are available.