One of my favorite things about the holiday season are all the yummy homemade treats. Typically, I'll bake cookies and give them out to neighbors and friends. But baking cookies is somewhat time-consuming, and who has time during the holiday hustle and bustle? That's why I really enjoy making fudge for family and friends during the holiday season. This Easy Candy Cane Fudge takes little time to make, but no one will ever know that because of the rich taste. Topped with crushed candy canes and with a swirl of chocolate, this Christmas fudge recipe will become one that your family asks you to make again and again.
Easy Candy Cane Fudge
Combine the white chocolate chips and sweetened condensed milk in a saucepan over medium heat.
Stir the mixture frequently until chips have melted.
Remove the mixture from the heat and stir in the peppermint extract and ½ C candy canes. Stir until the candy canes have been thoroughly incorporated into the chocolate mixture.
Pour the mixture from the saucepan into the prepared baking pan. Use a silicone spatula to spread the fudge mixture evenly into baking pan.
Add chocolate chips to the top of the fudge and gently swirl the chips into the fudge using a knife. Add some more crushed candy cane pieces to the top.
Leave the fudge out overnight to set. Then slice and enjoy!
This easy candy cane fudge is great to serve at holiday parties. Since it's so rich, a little goes a long way.
You can pack up this white chocolate candy cane swirl fudge in these holiday tins and give it to teachers and other special people. But be careful, they will be asking you to make it again and again!
- 3 C white chocolate chips
- 1 14 ounce can sweetened condensed milk
- ½ tsp peppermint extract
- ½ C crushed candy canes plus ¼ C crushed candy canes
- ⅔ C mini semi-sweet chocolate chips
- Line 9x9 square baking pan with parchment paper
- Spray lightly with cooking spray.
- Combine the white chocolate chips and sweetened condensed milk in a saucepan over medium heat.
- Stir frequently until chips are melted.
- Remove from heat and stir in the peppermint extract and ½ C candy canes.
- Spread evenly into prepared baking pan.
- Top with chocolate chips and gently swirl them into the fudge with a knife.
- Top with a few more crushed candy cane pieces.
- Allow to harden overnight before enjoying!
This nutritional information is approximate and was calculated using online calculators. Your nutritional information may vary depending on numerous factors.
If you liked this Easy Candy Cane Fudge, you'll love: