This Candy Cane Fudge takes little time to make, but no one will ever know that because of its rich taste. Topped with crushed candy canes and with a swirl of chocolate, this Christmas fudge recipe will become one that your family asks you to make again and again. Looking for more Christmas treat? Check out this Santa Hat Dessert.
⭐Why This Recipe Works
- Candy cane fudge takes just 5 minutes to make.
- Since it is so rich and sweet, a little goes a long way.
- White chocolate peppermint fudge makes a festive holiday gift!
- White chocolate chips - I highly recommend Ghirardelli Classic White Premium Baking Chips for their rich, smooth taste.
- Sweetened condensed milk - Provides a rich and creamy texture and taste.
- Peppermint extract - Adds a burst of peppermint flavor.
- Crushed peppermint candy canes - In addition to the taste, these add a nice crunch.
- Semi-sweet chocolate chips - To add a rich chocolate flavor.
📋Step by Step Instructions
STEP 2: Combine the white chocolate chips and sweetened condensed milk in a medium saucepan over medium heat. Stir the mixture frequently until the chips melt.
STEP 4: Pour the mixture from the saucepan into the prepared pan.
STEP 5: Add chocolate chips to the top of the fudge and gently swirl the chips into the fudge using a knife. Add some more crushed candy cane pieces to the top.
STEP 6: Leave the fudge out overnight to set. Then slice and enjoy!
This easy candy cane fudge recipe is great to serve at holiday parties. Since it's so rich, a little goes a long way.
Tip 1: Use a silicone spatula to spread the fudge mixture evenly into baking pan.
Tip 2: You can pack up these holiday treats in these holiday tins and give it to teachers and other special people. But be careful, they will be asking you to make it again and again!
You can store this fudge in an airtight container at room temperature for up to a week. You can also store this in the fridge for a few weeks, but I like to let it thaw a little before eating.
Yes, crushed peppermints will work just as well.
🌟If you try this recipe, leave a star rating below or a review in the comment section. Be sure to sign up for my newsletter to get my latest recipes!
Easy Candy Cane Fudge
- Line 9x9 square baking pan with parchment paper
- Spray lightly with cooking spray.
- Combine the white chocolate chips and sweetened condensed milk in a saucepan over medium heat.
- Stir frequently until chips are melted.
- Remove from heat and stir in the peppermint extract and ½ C candy canes.
- Spread evenly into prepared baking pan.
- Top with chocolate chips and gently swirl them into the fudge with a knife.
- Top with a few more crushed candy cane pieces.
- Allow to harden overnight before enjoying!
- Use a silicone spatula to spread the fudge mixture evenly into the baking dish.
- You can pack up these holiday treats in these holiday tins and give it to teachers and other special people. But be careful, they will be asking you to make it again and again!
- This nutritional information is approximate and was calculated using online calculators. Your nutritional information may vary depending on numerous factors.