These Keto Baked Egg Cups are a popular low carb breakfast, whether you are watching carbs or just want a simple keto meal. These filling keto egg bake muffins can be cooked in 11-15 minutes minutes and are an excellent source of protein. This is one of my favorite egg recipes whether I am on a keto diet or not.
Why you'll love baked egg cups
- This low carb breakfast is a good source of protein to start your day
- Egg muffin cups are ready in less than 20 minutes
- Egg cup recipe is easy to change up by adding different cheeses and vegetables
- black forest ham slices
- shredded sharp cheddar cheese
- non-stick cooking spray
See recipe card for quantities.
How to make breakfast egg muffins
To make keto friendly egg cups, preheat the oven to 400 degrees F. Spray a 12 count muffin pan with cooking spray.
Place ham in each container in the muffin tin, folding it so it fits in like a basket. Next, sprinkle some shredded cheese on top of the ham.
Next, add spinach to the keto egg muffins.
Finally, crack an egg into each muffin/cupcake pan slot on top of the spinach.
Top the egg cups with salt, pepper, and paprika.
Bake for 11 minutes for soft boiled eggs or bake the full 15 minutes for hard boiled eggs.
Depending on how you like your breakfast recipes, you can serve these with bacon on the side. I think no breakfast is complete without bacon.
You can garnish keto breakfasts with chopped green onions if you'd like.
Keto Baked Eggs Cups
- 12 slices black forest ham
- 1 ½ cup shredded sharp cheddar cheese
- 12 eggs
- 1 cup spinach
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon pepper
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
- Spray a muffin tin with cooking spray.
- Place ham, then cheese, spinach, and then cracked egg into each muffin/cupcake pan slot.
- Top with salt, pepper, and paprika.
- Bake for 11 minutes for soft boiled eggs or bake the full 15 minutes for hard boiled egg. It's always good to watch the eggs.
- Serve with bacon on the side.
This nutritional information is approximate and was calculated using online calculators. Your nutritional information may vary depending on numerous factors.
Frequently asked questions
Store any leftovers in the fridge in airtight containers for up to 3 days.
You can add sausage crumbles to them before popping them in the oven. You can also add some diced veggies such as mushrooms or tomatoes.
I love how easy and customizable this recipe is! I also like that I can meal prep these and have breakfast for the next morning!
Such a perfect keto meal! Thanks so much for sharing the recipe!
Easy recipe and so delicious! The whole family loved them and will be making them again.
Immediately making this for breakfast today. Delish!