A Disney World trip is an exciting event for a family. We do a countdown with my kids and watch videos online of the parks to help build the excitement. Another way to help build excitement for kids is to do some fun Disney themed activities. Many of these kids activities to prepare for a Disney World trip are related to rides in the park. All of the activities shared are from the blog Enchanted Homeschooling Mom. Jill, at Enchanted Homeschooling Mom, is going through some health challenges right now. You can read more about her story here. A group of us kids activities bloggers have formed a blog hop to help promote Jill's posts and share them with a new audience. You can help by visiting Jill's blog, sharing these posts, and scrolling down to visit the other blogs taking place in the blog hop. To be taken to any of the activities on Enchanted Homeschooling Mom click on the links below.
Kids Activities to Prepare for a Disney World Trip
1. If you a planning a Disney World trip, it is good for kids to know a little bit of the history of Walt Disney. This Life of Walt Disney Lapbook is perfect to pack along for the plane ride to Orlando.
2. Your kids can make this Summer Adventure Book in any season, not just summer. It would be a fun way for kids to record their vacation memories.
3. One of the magical things about a Disney trip is doing a character meet and greet and some of the most sought after characters are the Disney princesses. This Princess Coloring Book will really get the kids pumped up about meeting the princesses. Bring some crayons and this printable coloring book to the hotel so kids can unwind after a busy day at the parks.
4. These Tomorrowland Activity Pages and Games can be used over and over again if you print out the pages and laminate them. There are mazes, memory cards, spot the differences and more!
5. Small World is a classic Disney attraction, but did you know there is a lot kids can learn about geography just by going on the ride? Check out these ideas for It's A Small World Geography and let the learning begin!
6. I love bouncing around the Many Adventures of Winnie the Pooh ride. If your kids love this attraction as well, they will have a blast making this adorable Winnie the Pooh flowerpot craft when you get home.
7. Cinderella Castle is an icon at the Magic Kingdom. This Cinderella Glass Slipper Craft is the perfect craft to get your child in the spirit to visit the castle.
8. The Seas with Nemo and friends is a not to be missed attraction at Epcot. If you make this Finding Nemo DIY Postcard Craft before your trip, you can mail them out the postcards while you are at Disney World.
This post contains affiliate links.
I hope these activities make your next Disney World trip extra magical! If you are planning a Disney World trip, check out some of my favorite guidebooks: Unofficial Guide to Walt Disney World and Birnbaum's 2016 Walt Disney World.
Please visit these other posts to help support Jill!
Spring Crafts for Preschool - Kidz Activities
Want more Mess?