- 8 oz of uncooked jumbo shells (approximately 20 jumbo shells)
- Cooking spray
- 1¾ cup of ricotta cheese
- 2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1 egg
- 1 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- 1 cup marinara sauce
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Boil water and cook shells according to directions on package. Drain the shells, spray them with cooking spray (to prevent sticking) and set aside.
- In a medium bowl, mix ricotta, egg, Italian seasoning and 1 cup of mozzarella until combined well.
- Fill each shell with a tablespoon of the ricotta mixture.
- Spray a 9×13 casserole dish. Fill the casserole dish with the stuffed shells. You can fit four rows of five shells.
- Pour 1 cup of marinara sauce over the stuffed shells.
- Sprinkle remaining 1 cup of shredded mozzarella over the sauce.
- Cover with foil and bake for 30 minutes in a 350 degree oven.
- Remove foil and bake for another 5 minutes.
If you are looking to feed a family with some fresh, delicious meals, Blue Apron offers a better way to cook. You get fresh ingredients and great recipes delivered weekly to your home. Blue Apron has no commitment or fees, so you can prepare delicious, inventive meals at home. So try Blue Apron. Take Back Dinner. Get $30 Off!
Want more Mess?